Thanks, Peat.

I'm making oil from her trim today! :dance013:

picture.php

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
this thread has me excited

I need me some old school pot, no skunk added just funk

sent Bodhi a message, I know he has a NL#5 male and can most likely get or has a HI Indica, hopefully he will make some beans

so pretty that girl is, very nice 5LG

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Foreshadowing of future events - I know there will be some seeds for the server fund this fall when she gets paired up to this stud:

picture.php

picture.php

dank.Frank

B

beakermuppet

Jesus, he's got quit a bit of trichs man.

Looks killer......who is he?

Keep up the good work

B

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's a GROM x Digi Bx1 male found in Stank Bros gear by a member here at ICm that got the seeds from Seedbay for about $40.

Breeds very sour/lime, with hints of jam. Increases resin output in his offspring and flavors cure into complex lime, peppery anise notes. Breeds true for a really active / social type high - almost edgy - very motivational and mentally uplifting.

Should pair nicely with with this lady...given similar terpene profiles and the more sativa type cannabinoid profile...

He's been called "Snowman"...lol...by the buddy that found him.

dank.Frank

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
1 ep·ic
adjective \ˈe-pik\
:eek:f, relating to, or having the characteristics of a '77 Maui x 'Snowman' breeding.

--------------------------------------------------------

I've entered both parents into my cutting edge plant breeding prediction software and here's what can be expected from the resulting progeny:

picture.php

Cool Moe

Veteran
Guys the cross sounds great but my recurring dream has the pure Hawaiian in it. You know the one, where the morning dew delivers a fresh lemongrass cherry smoothie on a tubed-out wave? Any plans to self that girl? You could build an entire business around fem seeds from that single plant. In just a couple years you could retire to....wait for it....wait for it....Maui!!!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ROFLMAO @ 5LG - hahahahaha - don't we both wish.

You figure out how to do that you let me know!! :respect:

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guys the cross sounds great but my recurring dream has the pure Hawaiian in it. You know the one, where the morning dew delivers a fresh lemongrass cherry smoothie on a tubed-out wave?

Might be surprised what is able to be accomplished with that male. I really think he'll pair nicely and not distort the high of the original in any way at all.

I don't like to breed things to where the end result is less than the mother.

I wouldn't consider the resulting hybrid "breeding" material - but I'm certain there will be some outstanding phenos for people to enjoy in their own gardens.

I've been hunting plants that have some lime in their terpene profiles for a while now to pair with this male...because that is how he breeds. Just so happens 5LG shows up with this Maui - and what do you know - it's right up the alley of the type of profile I've been looking to pair into.

These seeds are just being made for the server fund - only ICm stands to profit from them being made - and well, anyone who decides to help support the site by purchasing them, as I'm sure some amazing gems will be found in the "Maui Snowman". It's all for for fun and a good cause...keeping this site up and running and free for everyone to enjoy.

It's not like I have any say over what else is done with the Maui - but I figured I'd at least share one plan for her that has been discussed, seeing as everyone is asking about seeds, etc.

dank.Frank

genetic freaked

Veteran
This is going to be EPIC!!

Maui Snowman! Loving the name DF..

I dont see how this is not going to turn out great. The male increases resin production and keeps the lime/lemon jam spice flavor profile while still allowing the mother to shine.

Could you imagine a plant that is frostier then that '77 Maui lol..

This is great for the server fund and great for the community!!

And like DF said START POPPING THOSE SEEDS.. Every seed you pop could be the next '77 Maui, GG4 or OG..

Do you know how many people are holding a golden ticket in their fridge right now??!!