What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'77 Maui F6

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is it possible these seeds came from Capt Cheese1 aka Gascan aka Swami via Coots old stash of seeds from BOEL days?

dank.Frank

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Is it possible these seeds came from Capt Cheese1 aka Gascan aka Swami via Coots old stash of seeds from BOEL days?

dank.Frank

Don't think so. The Cherrybomb I have is from Capt though...also have some other assorted old school seeds from him including some NL#5/Haze. I had the '77 Maui beans before he sent to me though...

genetic freaked

Veteran
AMAZING find 5LG..
Thats a Victoria Secret Angle you found there.. Beautiful and photogenic..

Cant wait to hear how she smokes...

Hhmmmmm.... smells like lemon/lime and pine does she

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Hawaiian Indica is on the short list bro. :)

picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seriously mouth watering shots brother! That looks sooooooo good!

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! ;)

This is why more people should be sprouting seeds an not constantly chasing clones...you can't win that lottery if you don't sprout seeds!! :respect:

dank.Frank

guineapig

Veteran
My god.....its full of stars :abduct:

What dank.frank said. The genetic library is full of good books, not just the classics.

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
summer of 98 i got HI Indica x NL 5 at a phish show

shit was blue and dank as it gets

your mauie reminded me of it

B

bench warmer

Fantastically grown genetics 5LG :yes:

I don't know if there's any connection but KingRalph grew a cross that had Kona Cherry in it back in '05

Keep up the amazing job bro! :respect: