What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6x600W Amnesia Haze Core Cut on mapito (Simpicity with pballs)mix with

bennyh

Hello hydronesia. Is this the corecut available in flowery fields? Just wondering if you can post some dried nug shots.
I’ve been gifted a clone of the coffee shop cut amnesia haze but I believe it to be different in terms of smell compared to the core. Could you give me a description of the terp profile of that amazing cut you grow?

6.thumb.jpg.b37d1bb427f121433d21d6bb1cad8c1b.jpg

Hello guys,

can anyone share me a high% THCV strain? I have some high CBD very low THC clones and elits also.
thanks for ur cooperation!!

greenmatt

Great work bro, nice to see this thread is still here a few years after I left. I'll have to read through properly, just getting this back on my radar.

R

romanolescro

hi man
can i ask how you proceed when you repot your rooted cuttings in the big pots of mapito
im doing some experimentations and i noticed that if i water too frequently the small plant wont how signs of overwatering but i dont get a good root developement..

and i dont soak the wool before planting which i even worst because it stunt the plant...

i use 1gal/hour drippers to top feed, maybe i must give them 2 minutes watering and let dry well before next watering ?

@romanolescro
i make clones with easy plugs... after they rooted i put them into the easyblock and give them 10-14 days to root in perfectly.
i prepare the mapito with watering from top... and I dig in the easyblocks to the level of the mapito.
after this I just water the whole room just from the bottom... by flooding the crates 1/3... 9 cm high or so.
they get 7-10 days 18 hour and they are ready to 12
but if I would plant more plant/m2 16-24.. u dont need more than 1-3 days of 18 light
im working with 8plant/m2... it needs a bit more time... but less mums and clones I have to keep:)

happy growing

hidro

R

romanolescro

ok man thanks for your answer

did you ever tried doing direct 12/12 with your haze ? i know the dutch commercial growers start directly 12/12 with amnesia core cut becaue it will finish too crowded ..
my problem is that i cant get roots at the bootom of the cube before 10 days which is very long ... ah and like i told in my last post i dont soak the cube ( cultilene 6') becaue if i do the plant i stunted for 10 days lol ...

it seem the key is doing some mid quantity watering, like 120/180 mL and let dry well the cube o the roots go down the cube to look for water ..

sorry if my english isnt good

peace bro

@romanolescro
i make clones with easy plugs... after they rooted i put them into the easyblock and give them 10-14 days to root in perfectly.
i prepare the mapito with watering from top... and I dig in the easyblocks to the level of the mapito.
after this I just water the whole room just from the bottom... by flooding the crates 1/3... 9 cm high or so.
they get 7-10 days 18 hour and they are ready to 12
but if I would plant more plant/m2 16-24.. u dont need more than 1-3 days of 18 light
im working with 8plant/m2... it needs a bit more time... but less mums and clones I have to keep:)

happy growing

hidro

Hi Hidro got a few questions for you. I'm looking to make my own Mix like yours.

I've got the 20kg rockwool granulate, Poly balls, PU foam.

I'm going to-do the same ratios as you 1/8 to 10l balls / 10l foam.

1. How do you flush for first time once you've made it all up ready for planting clones.

2. How do you mix yours up do you just use a drill and end of the roller to mix it all up or do you use a cement mixer?

Latest posts

Latest posts