What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Kree73

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Quite airy strain

Kree73

lovely flowers :wave:

Thank you:tiphat:
I love this stage of the growth . The way the flowers form and the different variations with so many similarities.. The colours , smell and sugar coverage on these " SweetSeeds" Sweet Cheese is bang on . I can not wait until the taste test .

kree73 out

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Nice one mate!

Some very nice big frosty buds, I'm sure it will allow for a great sticky harvest :D

Thanks for sharing. Keep it up and sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

Kree73

Nice one mate!

Some very nice big frosty buds, I'm sure it will allow for a great sticky harvest :D

Thanks for sharing. Keep it up and sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

Sticky ! I am thinking of opening up a glue factory with the resin lol.
I think I need about 5 million litres alcohol rub just to cope with one bud :tiphat:.

I am looking forward to the taste test . There are a lot of fragrances going on . It will probably be easier to compare the Smell before and during the smoking .
They do look very nice tho .:woohoo:

kree out

Kree73

Okay …
So I am practically at the end of this grow all barre a few more days drying for the Sweet Cheese . I cut them both down on the weekend and had a cheeky dry bud of both the Sweet Cheese and the Dark Devil ( which was cut on Friday. )

I really do not know what to say about these at the moment . As they have so much going on .

Preliminary Both strains of Sweet Seeds are very Pungent with a complex taste and smell . The Sweet Cheese seems to be the more in your face . Almost like how the vapour from a strong Whiskey etc … Kinda gets to your eyes , Almost Noxious . You could almost say it's like a Vomit or I like to say more like the smell you get with the waste from making Hash in a bucket . There is a sludge left over from your final filter . That stuff " Waste " This is the closest I can narrow the smell to .
The smell is comparable to a cross between Chem Dog ( variations ) and Amnesia ( Northern lights ) and Skunk ( generic ) Yet there is something close to a Fruity Fragrance lurking in the undertones .
The Fragrance of the Sweet Cheese is guaranteed to linger .
A Strong high for the Experienced smoker , It's taste is similar to It's smell ( it tastes like its smells ) with almost an Orangy / Tangeriny kind of aftertaste . A Stinky and Powerful strain:tiphat:

A couple of dry Sweet Cheese Pics for the Sugar rush lol.

The " Dark One " I am going to re-run this .
She is The Dark Devil Auto and she Stinks .
Again the Fragrance Jumps at you , with a smell which is hard to pinpoint and that is frustrating me .
The High and Taste from the Dark Devil . She has a very strong taste that is actually quite smooth to inhale , almost kicks your head in but not quite ( she is just teasing you ) …. She appears to be a creeper .
Battery running low BRB.....
I am back , On futher smelling of the Dark One she has a familiar Amnesia type of fragrance . Her flowers are Dark and fairly well stacked . In my case more flowering juice ( feed ) would of been beneficial . However a good mellow smoke , with the need to remind you in a while later . When she creeps up behind you and lets you know She aint to be messed with .

Kree73 out

Last edited:

Kree73

So I had a lovely mild Blue Cheese taste from a joint of the Sweet Cheese last night . I am going to pop some more of the beans from Sweet Seeds . I will pop the Last of the Sweet Seeds , 2x Jack 47 Auto and 1 Dark Devil . This will be done by the end of the day .

I am Keen to re- run Both the Sweet Cheese and Dark Devil and this time I will crown the Sweet Cheese and try to stretch out the Dark Devil a little bit more . As last run around she just grew up . This time I want more yield and denser / fuller bud . I might even look into Getting some Nutes and Possibly even going …. Hydro .

I have been thinking about doing a compare between the 2 medium and Just don't have the cash flow . However I have seen a few DIY setups on YOUTUBE and it does not look that complex .

In the meantime tho I need a new tent . My other half funded my current 2m x 1.2m x 1.2m from Amazon it cost £70 and there are over 20 pin holes and although the leakage is not noticeable at the correct angle you can see the light .

It is serving a good purpose and we are a poor unit so I shall crack on with the insulating tape patches .

An upload of some dried nuggs of the Sweet Cheese and Dark Devil
Later on today will mark the End of this Grow . Jack 47 Auto to come next possibly , If no-one has any objections to another Sweet Seeds Strain being journalised :tiphat:

Kree73 out

Kree73

Hehehehe ;)

I bet you will :D

Sweet smokes my friend :tiphat:

tommy

I'm getting through my tin . I am on the Sweet Cheese at the moment as I had more from the harvest . It is a strong strain for sure . It has a nice heady effect leaving you still fully functioning , just in a stoned manner . You know the one where you notice that your joint is still hanging out of your mouth but gone out .
:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts