What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here. You can win FREE Premium user status here.

6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Kree73

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Quite airy strain

Kree73

lovely flowers :wave:

Thank you:tiphat:
I love this stage of the growth . The way the flowers form and the different variations with so many similarities.. The colours , smell and sugar coverage on these " SweetSeeds" Sweet Cheese is bang on . I can not wait until the taste test .

kree73 out

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Nice one mate!

Some very nice big frosty buds, I'm sure it will allow for a great sticky harvest :D

Thanks for sharing. Keep it up and sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

Kree73

Nice one mate!

Some very nice big frosty buds, I'm sure it will allow for a great sticky harvest :D

Thanks for sharing. Keep it up and sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

Sticky ! I am thinking of opening up a glue factory with the resin lol.
I think I need about 5 million litres alcohol rub just to cope with one bud :tiphat:.

I am looking forward to the taste test . There are a lot of fragrances going on . It will probably be easier to compare the Smell before and during the smoking .
They do look very nice tho .:woohoo:

kree out

Kree73

Okay …
So I am practically at the end of this grow all barre a few more days drying for the Sweet Cheese . I cut them both down on the weekend and had a cheeky dry bud of both the Sweet Cheese and the Dark Devil ( which was cut on Friday. )

I really do not know what to say about these at the moment . As they have so much going on .

Preliminary Both strains of Sweet Seeds are very Pungent with a complex taste and smell . The Sweet Cheese seems to be the more in your face . Almost like how the vapour from a strong Whiskey etc … Kinda gets to your eyes , Almost Noxious . You could almost say it's like a Vomit or I like to say more like the smell you get with the waste from making Hash in a bucket . There is a sludge left over from your final filter . That stuff " Waste " This is the closest I can narrow the smell to .
The smell is comparable to a cross between Chem Dog ( variations ) and Amnesia ( Northern lights ) and Skunk ( generic ) Yet there is something close to a Fruity Fragrance lurking in the undertones .
The Fragrance of the Sweet Cheese is guaranteed to linger .
A Strong high for the Experienced smoker , It's taste is similar to It's smell ( it tastes like its smells ) with almost an Orangy / Tangeriny kind of aftertaste . A Stinky and Powerful strain:tiphat:

A couple of dry Sweet Cheese Pics for the Sugar rush lol.

The " Dark One " I am going to re-run this .
She is The Dark Devil Auto and she Stinks .
Again the Fragrance Jumps at you , with a smell which is hard to pinpoint and that is frustrating me .
The High and Taste from the Dark Devil . She has a very strong taste that is actually quite smooth to inhale , almost kicks your head in but not quite ( she is just teasing you ) …. She appears to be a creeper .
Battery running low BRB.....
I am back , On futher smelling of the Dark One she has a familiar Amnesia type of fragrance . Her flowers are Dark and fairly well stacked . In my case more flowering juice ( feed ) would of been beneficial . However a good mellow smoke , with the need to remind you in a while later . When she creeps up behind you and lets you know She aint to be messed with .

Kree73 out

Last edited:

Kree73

So I had a lovely mild Blue Cheese taste from a joint of the Sweet Cheese last night . I am going to pop some more of the beans from Sweet Seeds . I will pop the Last of the Sweet Seeds , 2x Jack 47 Auto and 1 Dark Devil . This will be done by the end of the day .

I am Keen to re- run Both the Sweet Cheese and Dark Devil and this time I will crown the Sweet Cheese and try to stretch out the Dark Devil a little bit more . As last run around she just grew up . This time I want more yield and denser / fuller bud . I might even look into Getting some Nutes and Possibly even going …. Hydro .

I have been thinking about doing a compare between the 2 medium and Just don't have the cash flow . However I have seen a few DIY setups on YOUTUBE and it does not look that complex .

In the meantime tho I need a new tent . My other half funded my current 2m x 1.2m x 1.2m from Amazon it cost £70 and there are over 20 pin holes and although the leakage is not noticeable at the correct angle you can see the light .

It is serving a good purpose and we are a poor unit so I shall crack on with the insulating tape patches .

An upload of some dried nuggs of the Sweet Cheese and Dark Devil
Later on today will mark the End of this Grow . Jack 47 Auto to come next possibly , If no-one has any objections to another Sweet Seeds Strain being journalised :tiphat:

Kree73 out

Kree73

Hehehehe ;)

I bet you will :D

Sweet smokes my friend :tiphat:

tommy

I'm getting through my tin . I am on the Sweet Cheese at the moment as I had more from the harvest . It is a strong strain for sure . It has a nice heady effect leaving you still fully functioning , just in a stoned manner . You know the one where you notice that your joint is still hanging out of your mouth but gone out .
:tiphat: