What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here. You can win FREE Premium user status here.

6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Kree73!

Welcome to the competition :tiphat:

All the best to your plants. I hope you enjoy growing them as much as we will enjoy following your diary ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi fella ;)

Welcome to the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition, I hope you it my friend ;)
Best of luck!
jaypp

Kree73

I am back … I hope everyone taking part in the Sweet Seeds grow diary have a fabulous grow .
We had to buy a USB Keyboard for our laptop due to the letter's C, D & E not working any more . Meaning I was unable to say anything worthy or reply .
Sorry for that .

Okay … There are 2 Sweet Cheese on their 3 or 4th day veg they have already been re-potted , which will be their new homes for a couple of weeks maybe before . Then they go in their Buckets which will be the last upheaval .

I will be putting them in the Tent under A combination of HPS and LED coming in at around 650W . The LED has already proven its worth and the only real reason why I am keeping the 400W Sodium running is 'Heat loss'... Obviously there are benefits of having both lighting sources and Yield being one of them , So I should expect a fair harvest.

I will post some pics today , need sleep 1st tho.

Kree73 out

Kree73

Into the 3rd week now since these were popped and they are still quite small . Probably still accommodating their bigger pots .
I would like them to be between 4 & 6" ( inch ) before I put them into buckets and the more established the "root ball" the better their attitude when they get man handled into their last home ( the bucket ) lol.

So it will be a couple of weeks before I bucket them up .

SweetApolo

Hi Kree73!

Nice to see you for the contest. :)

I'm sure that Darl Devil Auto will germinate.

Good luck!

Sweet smokes,
-Apolo

Kree73

Hi Kree73!

Welcome to the competition :tiphat:

All the best to your plants. I hope you enjoy growing them as much as we will enjoy following your diary ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Hi Tommy G
Thanks for the chance to grow these plants.
I am sure they will be nice for me and not have any major tantrums.
I also look forward to seeing their flowers.

There is new life now as the Dark Devil Auto has broken through the soil ( yesterday)...

1 x Dark Devil : Auto
2 x Sweet Cheese : FV … So far :woohoo:

Kree73

Hi fella ;)

Welcome to the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition, I hope you it my friend ;)
Best of luck!
jaypp

Thank you :tiphat:
I'm going to need it as there are some quality growers taking part .
It is always a privilege testing and worth it even if no prize is won.

So far there is 100% germination of the Sweet Seeds I have put to in:woohoo:

Now its up to them ( as log as I provide them their environment and some liquid , they will be just snug as a bug in a rug)

Kree73 out

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hi Kree 73.
Great start :woohoo:

I like your lying fan :laughing:

picture.php

P :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts