What's new

6kw room NL, Blue cheese, Power kush and a couple others.

mdk ktm

Thanks for stopping in rkp6- I wish i could have the 6kw all together on 12/12 instead of a constant 3kw. A canopy the size of the room would be awesome. Oh well hopefully within 6 months i will have another house that i can go bigger at.

If my partner gets his head out of his ass, i will be picking up some mosca negra seeds within the next couple weeks. OchoCinco and c99 bx1 if there is any left by then.

edit: but soooo many dutchgrown seeds strains look awesome..... i can see why people have such big seed collections haha

Hey mdk...how long do you veg? I am running 3000w over 24 plants and started 12/12 a week ago. My girls were right at 5 weeks old and about 2 1/2 ft on average with the tallest at 3ft. My mistake was having 3 strains going in the system at once...next time it will all be the same...

mdk ktm

Hey mdk...how long do you veg? I am running 3000w over 24 plants and started 12/12 a week ago. My girls were right at 5 weeks old and about 2 1/2 ft on average with the tallest at 3ft. My mistake was having 3 strains going in the system at once...next time it will all be the same...

haha i also have 24 plants under 3000w they are somewhere close to a 4 week veg, maybe around 3- 3 1/2 weeks because the clones took a bit to root in the 3 gallon pots. They are all about the same height, around 2 1/2 feet i think, i havnt measured.

I hear ya on the multiple strains, Right now i have a bunch of NL, Blue cheese, power kush, aurora indica, PPP, Lemon skunk, and sweet haze. Its mostly NL, PK, and Blue cheese though. The blue cheese smells soooo good, but i hear its a low yielder. Im willing to bet you are going to easily out yield me.

My one Blue Cheese, I let get outta hand...it really has long nodes. The other, I did a small LST job on it, to see how it would react. I am really disappinted with my 1 Super Lemon Haze...it was only about 18" after a month of veg. However, early on, with the system being new to me, I did over feed em and I had a couple days where they were flushed. Then, I got the White Widow clones from a local gardner and inherited his spider mites...bombed the shit out of them with pyrethium...no critters since. So they really only had about 2 weeks where they were in a nice calm state, then into 30hrs of dark to jump-start on St Patty's Day. Lites came back on the 19th so today is the 1st day of the 2nd week of flower. I am hoping to get 6-8 oz per plant...we'll see!!

mdk ktm

6-8 oz a plant, holy shit! If you get that much i am going to convert to ebb and gro for sure. Im just hoping for 3-4 oz a plant and anything more is a bonus. This is my first grow here so i have no idea what is going to happen.

My blue cheese is about as lanky as i will tolerate, any more stretchy and the bitch would have got the axe. Im hoping it doesn't double in size during flower. Otherwise im going to have some big bitches on my hands!

6-8 oz a plant, holy shit! If you get that much i am going to convert to ebb and gro for sure. Im just hoping for 3-4 oz a plant and anything more is a bonus. This is my first grow here so i have no idea what is going to happen.

My blue cheese is about as lanky as i will tolerate, any more stretchy and the bitch would have got the axe. Im hoping it doesn't double in size during flower. Otherwise im going to have some big bitches on my hands!

I wouldn't mind it doubling 6 ft would be kewl, lol, as long as the buds come with it!!

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
My one Blue Cheese, I let get outta hand...it really has long nodes. The other, I did a small LST job on it, to see how it would react. I am really disappinted with my 1 Super Lemon Haze...it was only about 18" after a month of veg. However, early on, with the system being new to me, I did over feed em and I had a couple days where they were flushed. Then, I got the White Widow clones from a local gardner and inherited his spider mites...bombed the shit out of them with pyrethium...no critters since. So they really only had about 2 weeks where they were in a nice calm state, then into 30hrs of dark to jump-start on St Patty's Day. Lites came back on the 19th so today is the 1st day of the 2nd week of flower. I am hoping to get 6-8 oz per plant...we'll see!!

What's up milehigh?
6-8 oz per plant. That would be a good year! I grow cindy, so I do not think that possible for me.

mdk ktm

i picked up some hydrated lime today to see if it would keep the PH nice and neutral, the directions said add 1tbsp per gallon of water, seemed a bit much so i added 4tbsp for like 20 gallons. I go to check the ph of the water and its the darker than the darkest ph on my drip indicator ph tester. WTF i just wasted like 100 gallons of water. Why would say it is PH neutral on the bag if it really isnt at all?

:wallbash:

i picked up some hydrated lime today to see if it would keep the PH nice and neutral, the directions said add 1tbsp per gallon of water, seemed a bit much so i added 4tbsp for like 20 gallons. I go to check the ph of the water and its the darker than the darkest ph on my drip indicator ph tester. WTF i just wasted like 100 gallons of water. Why would say it is PH neutral on the bag if it really isnt at all?

:wallbash:

Dude...hydrated lime is like "concentrated" and made to be mixed in soil.... There is no product that will keep you ph neutral. I use RO water (dead water) and I go from there. You can buy an RO system online for less that $200. Doing this, I just have to add CalMag, as all the minerals are removed. Even before RO, I measured the water here in Denver and it's 7.0-7.1 PH and 150-175 PPM. So from there I filled my res, added nutes...then I Ph'd my water down to 5.7-5.8. One thing you gotta know...as nutes are taken out at specific PH, your PH will rise, so other nutes can be absorbed by the plant. I only check my PH once....when I start a new res, after that, I top off with only PH's water, so the nutes are absorbed properly...I do a complete res change every 10 days.

mdk ktm

i have a big hydro logic RO system. I was just fuckin around to see what it would do. Because the ph of the RO water is about 6.0, which is a little low.

i have a big hydro logic RO system. I was just fuckin around to see what it would do. Because the ph of the RO water is about 6.0, which is a little low.

PH'd water at 6.0...are you checking with strips or a meter? How old is it? PH'd water should be at exactly 7.0...as all alkali and acids are removed...maybe that's your issue...

mdk ktm

for sure i really do need a good ph meter. I just have to make it to a harvest here before i can buy some cool new shit. The costs add up so fast, and im still about 3 months away from finished product maybe more. The ph and ppm meters, and an ebb and grow are at the top of my list.

Im pretty pissed about nirvanas so called fem seeds 5 out of 5 plants were fuckin males. There goes a fucking pound. bullshit. Thats what i get for being out of time and buying fem seeds.

abitavenger

for sure i really do need a good ph meter. I just have to make it to a harvest here before i can buy some cool new shit. The costs add up so fast, and im still about 3 months away from finished product maybe more. The ph and ppm meters, and an ebb and grow are at the top of my list.

Im pretty pissed about nirvanas so called fem seeds 5 out of 5 plants were fuckin males. There goes a fucking pound. bullshit. Thats what i get for being out of time and buying fem seeds.
That sucks man :(

You can get a decent Hanna for $70....better than having "stressed" plants due to bad ph. If your RO system is running right, then you should have 7.0 PH., if your meter shows 6, then you have issues with your tester.