What's new

6kw room NL, Blue cheese, Power kush and a couple others.

mdk ktm

Hey everybody, just thought i would start a thread here, i had one going in the growroom designs but im done building and now im growing!

i built a 10x12 room and put a wall in the middle, 3kw on each side with an 8" HO can fan cooling each side. lights on one side have been on 24/7 for the last three weeks and the temps stay really nice with help from the CAP 3 environmental control.

I have like 25-30 clones in 3 gallon pots right now. There is another 25-30 in the cloning tray rooting right now.

My hydro shop ran out of FFOF so some pots have Fox farm happy frog, Some have FFOF, and some are in straight coco.

heres a few pics. some of the plants under the hps are clones that got transplanted a week ago, and some are plants growing from seed. roughly 3 weeks from planting.

i will probably throw up new pics like once a week or something.
this should get good within the next month or so.
any questions just ask

mdk ktm

thanks for stoppin by!

yeah im happy with the room so far, right now only one side has plants, i will fill it up and veg them for awhile, then throw half on the other side and run each side on 12/12.

im trying out floranova bloom, So far my mother plants seem pretty happy. Im also going to make a few 5 gallon hempy buckets to try. So im doing soil,coco, and hempy. It should be fun. Im trying to find some buckets the size of the ebb and grow buckets to use for hempy but no luck so far.

I picked up a new jar of cloning gel, and some starting juice. Its mixed at 10ml a gallon and its supposed to help root faster. We shall see.

mdk ktm

just a few quick shots from this morning. they are growing pretty good. I put another 10 rooted clones in today, another 13 just waiting on roots. i will probably flip the lights in about 3 weeks if the clones are all a decent size.

the blue cheese runt is looking like shit. im over it. it is over 3 months older than the clones and the clones are passing it. I would have killed it, but i have plenty room.

any questions just hit me up

That's gonna be sweet. How you gonna get to those in the back to water once they get larger? Watering is always uh, fun. :)

mdk ktm

Shcrews- Thanks for stopping by. wish i was in california haha. Reppin the midwest.

phatboyfromla- Thanks for stopping by. I havn't gotten that far yet, but i will just pull them out of the room or something. I have tons of time and like checking them all and noting how they are growing. After all it is a labor or love! i can raise the lights up very easily so it shouldn't be too bad.

mdk ktm

Justin_Credible- at the moment they are in fresh Fox farm ocean forest, so just plain water for the small plants, but the mothers, plants in hempy, plants in coco, and bigger potted plants are getting 5ml a gallon of flora nova bloom. The mothers seem to love it they are all really nice and green.

once i start flowering i will basically just follow the GH feeding schedule, with FNB, floralicious plus, and liquid kool bloom.

mdk ktm

i just picked up some floralicious plus, man that stuff is fuckin funky smelling. i can smell it when i walk in the room while the bottle is closed. I will do an update tomorrow for sure. They are growing good, i think i will take a few more clones to throw in there, might get a little perpetual going. Its hard to judge how much they will fill out, but i think 10 plants a light might be a little low. probably around 4 weeks veg.

mdk ktm

just snapped a couple pictures, theyre really liking the floranova bloom, and floralicious plus.

One of the feminized PPP was a full blown male and it already busted a nut. I chopped it up right away. Another PPP looks like its forming balls also.

I need this harvest so bad if a plant turns hermi i am going to go ape shit.

Do you guys thing 60-65 plants with 3-5 weeks veg time will be good for the 6000w right now they are taking up one full side. After 2 more weeks they should be pretty big, does 10 per light sound like a good number?

thanks for stopping by!

any questions, comments or concerns just hit me up. :tiphat:

mdk ktm

thanks for stopping by abitavenger. This is my first grow here, so i am trying to get the right amount of plants. I was really rushed to get this room built and growing, so using soil is going to limit my yield.

But, im going for 14 pounds so i can be just like dongle69.

hahah just kidding hopefully at least 6 pounds.

if i get 3 zips a plant x 60 plants = 180 ounces = 11.25 pounds.

:wave:

mdk ktm

yup, will update next week. That way there is a noticeable difference. Cant wait till the end of the month, 12/12 on the first if all goes well.

oh i pulled out 2 male PPP plants today, they were supposed to be feminized, but they were full male not a single pistil. Kinda pissed about that. I hope that those were the only males.

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
How's it going MDK? Got some fresh pics for us? You are getting ready to hit the switch in another week huh? I was just wondering how it was going for you.

mdk ktm

whats up man, yeah i was just out there trying to hang a can 100 from the ceiling on one room. Fuckin tough. Im just thinking of a way to exhaust out of the room during the daytime so it doesn't get too hot in there. If i finish it today i will snap some pictures. Only another few days till they get the flip, so i am getting everything in order. I will take a few pictures today once my partner leaves. He doesn't know im keeping a journal on here haha. He is an idiot and knows nothing.

I took all the plants out 2 days ago and put 27 in the other side. 9 per light and it looked pretty good. Im excited to see what i get out of here. theyre about 2 feet tall right now, some of the younger ones are around 18 inches and bushy as hell.