What's new

600w SS Chronic

Sandnut

I skipped the boring part of the grow and figured we could start here, these are 11 SS chronic females in 11L pots in a dr150 tent under a 600w cooltube.. feeding them the canna terra line + some other stuff. They were in veg for 4weeks and are currently 20days into flowering.

picture.php

picture.php

the slightly sativa leaning pheno..
picture.php

picture.php

Nice! Any reason why you chose the 600w for the dr150 tent instead of a 1000w? I just see alot of people using the 600w in the 120...

Sandnut

Hi thanks bro, the real reason is really that i personally rather have two 600 watters to get a more even spread light, but didnt have the budget to get the two at once so i figured the slightly bigger tent would add some extra yield while i get there.

N

noyd666

:biggrin: nice carpet of green there bro:) watch out for the dreaded mold , plenty air flow around those ladys, best of.

Sandnut

Ah I see! Well sick grow nonetheless! Will definitely be checking back! Does the 1 600w cover the area of 150 well?

thanks bro.. Imo it works great..just keep the shortests plant in the middle to get the light evenly spread out

:biggrin: nice carpet of green there bro:) watch out for the dreaded mold , plenty air flow around those ladys, best of.

I will do bro.. i got an intake blowing out air down there and another fan up top on the buds, himidity levels have never been a problem for me *yet* :)

Sandnut

Day 25 Flowering (4weeks veg)

I stepped up and gave them a pretty big feed the other day, they seem to handle that very nice, i'll be continuing with the smaller doses as i dont want to burn them. I've been removing lower leaves and bud sites that werent being hit by any light at all to have them focusing top growth. I also tend to leave the leafs on so the plant can suck out any remaining nutrients from it before i pick it, i mean the lower leaves that tend to lose colour due to small lack of N

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

take caree

Sandnut

the after math since last time is some pretty heavy growth and a minor nute burn thus i decided to skip the feeding and only give them plain water today

29 days flowering (4weeks veg)

picture.php

healthy plants
picture.php

budsites starting to develop and thicken
picture.php

already alot of resin .. hard to capture with this cam
picture.php

the_ginga_ninja

Looking awesome! Can't wait to see you harvest!

How do you like your tent? I went with a different brand for mine (also, a much smaller size) but find that I have about 10-20 pinhole light leaks that I want to fix before I start flowering. Any issues like that with the Secret Jardin?

Sandnut

Looking awesome! Can't wait to see you harvest!

How do you like your tent? I went with a different brand for mine (also, a much smaller size) but find that I have about 10-20 pinhole light leaks that I want to fix before I start flowering. Any issues like that with the Secret Jardin?

Thanks bro. I'm really satisfied with it, it's doing everything i expected and a little more.. i've had no light leaks or issues whatsoever.. and it was real easy to set up.. apperently it has an improved mylar clothing which is suposed to reflect more light but i think its a minor PR thing.. really i chose this one for the couple of extra intake/outake vents if i would like to go vert or change the setup in the future by any means, good luck!

Looking good!

thanks alot bro

Woooww muy hermoso cultivo.

muchas gracias amigo

What does the SS stand for in the "SS Chronic"?

"Serious seeds", it's the name of the seed company who bred it

looking good bud

thanks alot bro!

wow dude nice garden how many chronic in there Peace Dank420uk

thanks alot bro. originally 12 but one of them was a mutant and had a weird thing going on so i decided to trash it early on, 11 females standing as we speak.

Hi My fryend :tiphat:

Very Beautifull Garden!

Nice Job! I sit comfortable and follow your 3d :lurk:

Thanks alot bro.. Welcome,, its all here for you to enjoy

Sandnut

UPTADE TIME......

were currently at day 31 of flowering (4weeks veg)

Today i had one of those wonderfull days full of alot of unespected and positive outcomes from situations that seemed hopeless.. im sure you are all familiar with this kind of day.. enjoy them while they last!!

Im happy to see your positive and kind response , if you have any questions about it just go ahead and i'll try answer them asap....

So where was I.. oh yeah.. after the last nute feeding they suffered from a minor nute burn, i chose to feed them with plain water after that and today only 4/11 still show signs of it so I decided to give these 4 ladies another flush just in case.. even though im documenting and taking meassurements of everytime i feed them i managed to push them to the limit, its a new experience everytime with a new strain.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

One of the most common structure of the chronic , ~50% indica pheno
picture.php

the other sativa leaning pheno.. also ~50%
picture.php

i've noticed not one of the chronic plants smell like the other... alot of variety in smells... this is going to be very intresting as get closer to harvest.

Take care

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I didnt know Serious Seeds had a Chronic Strain... I'm gonna have to look her up later. I have the strain Fruity Chronic Juice by Delicious Seeds. I don't think she smells fruity at all though lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts