What's new

600w single plant rdwc / waterfarm scrog

Nish

Day 27 of 12/12

Changed water today, added 40ml boost, 80ml bloom and 2ml ph down

Ec is at 1.26 and ph 5.9

Nish

Looking good nish, have you grown this strain more than once in this setup? what's the average harvest?

No i grow from seed and tend to grow a new strain every grow,

My best was barneys farm blue cheese and i got jus over 19oz but that was a while ago and my last (c99) was only 12pz

I just popped a blue cheese actually thats gonna be my next one.

Looks great Nish!
You grow alot like me, DWC SCroG under a single bulb. I recently moved out of 5 gallon buckets and into 20 and 30 gallon Rubbermaids, I have seen a big difference right away.
I am subbing in for the ride.

Nish

Looks great Nish!
You grow alot like me, DWC SCroG under a single bulb. I recently moved out of 5 gallon buckets and into 20 and 30 gallon Rubbermaids, I have seen a big difference right away.
I am subbing in for the ride.

Thanks for stopping by scrog donker!

Im looking at upgrading my system for my next run, sick of buying 30 litre of clay pebbles every few months, you got a journal going?

Nish

sick of buying 30 litre of clay pebbles every few months, you got a journal going?

Nish

I step mine up and it seems to help with the clay costs. I start in 3" net pots then I stuff that and the rootball in a 6". Then for flower I take the 6" and put that rootball in a 10" Net pot.

I get massive rootballs that form massive rootballs. While only using half the clay. My screen gives the plant all the support she needs.

No journal of my current grow.
I am not really stoked on it. I have been popping beans for a buddy. He chucked some Sour D pollen onto his old FaceOff clone.
It will be coming down today or tomorrow!

Nish

I step mine up and it seems to help with the clay costs. I start in 3" net pots then I stuff that and the rootball in a 6". Then for flower I take the 6" and put that rootball in a 10" Net pot.

I get massive rootballs that form massive rootballs. While only using half the clay. My screen gives the plant all the support she needs.

Thats interesting, id like to see some of these massive root balls

woolybear

Veteran
Hi Nish,

I'm running my first hydro setup and am enjoying it so far!

Question: Do you add any h2o2 or anything similiar to prevent issues like root rot?

Nish

Hi Nish,

I'm running my first hydro setup and am enjoying it so far!

Question: Do you add any h2o2 or anything similiar to prevent issues like root rot?

Hi woolybear

I sometimes add 1 mil of bleach to the res (40litre) but tbh i havent used it for a while.

Good luck