What's new

600w single plant rdwc / waterfarm scrog

coldcanna

Veteran
Hey man your shit looks great, thanks for sharing it with everyone here on the boards. I was wondering if you bought a waterfarm kit or did you build that set up? Looks like a 10 gallon with a texas control bucket is that right? And my other question was how do you feel about the umbrella reflector vs normal rectangular hood, other than heat dissipation does it seem to throw more intense or more even light?

Nish

Thanks canna

Its a homemade system, 80l bucket and two 30l buckets, one for the res and one holding the clay pebbles and plant.

Water is pumped into the bottom of the 80l bucket from the res and drains through a pipe just above bottom of the inner bucket (hope that makes sense)

In terms of the light i do think it gives better light spread but the only other reflector i have used is a cheap euro type reflector.

Hope that helps

Hey man your shit looks great, thanks for sharing it with everyone here on the boards. I was wondering if you bought a waterfarm kit or did you build that set up? Looks like a 10 gallon with a texas control bucket is that right? And my other question was how do you feel about the umbrella reflector vs normal rectangular hood, other than heat dissipation does it seem to throw more intense or more even light?

Nish

Well i was gonna let them run another week or so but yesterday i found the top 3 inches of one my top colas was rotten so i decided to chop straight away rather than risk losing more buds, luckily that was the only cola that had bud rot and after 8 hours of trimming all the bud is now drying.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

Nish

I unfortunately let the bud dry to much buts its curing now and dry weight is just over 10z or 293g.

Doing 2 plants next time so just sortinh the new sytem out, i will start a new thread soon.

FaX!

Best Magic Moment!
I unfortunately let the bud dry to much buts its curing now and dry weight is just over 10z or 293g.

Doing 2 plants next time so just sortinh the new sytem out, i will start a new thread soon.

Very compliment!!! Beautiful result!!

Dr.King

Veteran

Great grow man. Looks like primo buds. What space size are you working with? I would do more plants under that kind of system, just my 2cents. I run 6 plants in a 5'x5'x7' tent with only a 400 watt system and pull between 2-4 pds per 3 months with cloning. If I use my Chemdog for all 6 I pull close to 4 pds. Right now I am only running one Chemdog(tallest front middle), rest are fem Rare darkness GTH #1's. Just trying to help you out man. That root ball on your dwc looks nice. If you got the space try for atleast 4.

This was 2 weeks ago during week 6. They usually run till week 9-11.

wv0BGNV.jpg

Nish

Great grow man. Looks like primo buds. What space size are you working with? I would do more plants under that kind of system, just my 2cents. I run 6 plants in a 5'x5'x7' tent with only a 400 watt system and pull between 2-4 pds per 3 months with cloning. If I use my Chemdog for all 6 I pull close to 4 pds. Right now I am only running one Chemdog(tallest front middle), rest are fem Rare darkness GTH #1's. Just trying to help you out man. That root ball on your dwc looks nice. If you got the space try for atleast 4.

View Image

Good stuff man, i usually always grow from seed and only do 1 plant because its easier for me but have took cuttings from my current blue cheese and plan on doing 2 plants next time.

My room is 1.2m x 0.9m

Cheers

john111

View Image

LOL! 2-4 PDs off a 400 watt!!! Now that's funny...... Don't listen to this clown, keep doing what your doing. Your one plant SCROG is kick ass

Dr.King

Veteran
Good stuff man, i usually always grow from seed and only do 1 plant because its easier for me but have took cuttings from my current blue cheese and plan on doing 2 plants next time.

My room is 1.2m x 0.9m

Cheers

Gottca man. You did a great job with such a limited space. :tiphat:.

LOL! 2-4 PDs off a 400 watt!!! Now that's funny...... Don't listen to this clown, keep doing what your doing. Your one plant SCROG is kick ass

Sorry if you are doing things wrong in your room or your room isn't dialed in but mine is. I know what I pull and no one can tell me different that's the sad thing here. Have a nice day.

B

bLoWsMokE

That root ball is simply amazing, and it's clear you didn't open it to check often from the big circle where the pump is LOL.

And know this, and seeing NO rot on the roots, not so much as a dark blotch.... is pretty fricken impressive.

Nish

That root ball is simply amazing, and it's clear you didn't open it to check often from the big circle where the pump is LOL.

And know this, and seeing NO rot on the roots, not so much as a dark blotch.... is pretty fricken impressive.

I know mate it has to be my most impressive rootball if nothing else lol

excon

the crinch is strong when i see the fans over the water - i hope they are at least gfi 'ed
stay alive homie

Latest posts

Latest posts