What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600w cabinet micro grow

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Ditched most the males but still held on to white ogs, wifi x empkush, and lemon larrys x chemdog bx2. There really far along and are about to bust their nuts. Guess its time to read up on how to collect/store pollen before its to late and everything becomes a giant orgy.

Ill post some pictures of the studs in a min.

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Naaahh. Nothing wrong with a little bump n grinding ;) lol plus the seeds will go to good friends and family

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Ok so I took the male out and transplanted the little ones into a soil bed. Its been about 4 days and they seem to love the new home.

Ill get some shots up when their awake

Looks nice and green. I seen you asked about cheap pots earlier. If you want to make your own smartpots you can use the reusable walmart bags. I got 6 of them for $3 and some change. Also went to the craft isle and bought cloth glue. One bag makes 4 1gal size bags. Cut the bags into the sizes I wanted and glued them up. Super cheap and can make them any size and shape you want. Plus they still air prune the root ball.

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Hey everyone just letting you know its the end for this. Its off ti bigger and better things.

Couple things I learned on the way is. Its very easy to over veg. Dont skimp on ventilation I had a 6" on this 4x2 and it was still hard.. smaller plants in bigger containers were easier to take care of. Maxibloom is the shit. Hempy style containers rock. You dont need a humidity dome to clone.

Thanks for all the encouragment guys. Keep a look out for my new thread :tiphat: