What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600w cabinet micro grow

G

guest 77721

I gotta buy me some of those. They work really well.
Pete Moss found out that if you take them apart you can split them and make two intake out of one Louvre.

I've found out that they block 1/2 the airflow. Gimme your ventilation spec's and I'll make sure they don't cause you any grief when you go to install them

Red

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
hey thanks alot. i made a vent out of foam board...works well just makes me uncomfortable

Your welcome :tiphat:

As for my plants I think I killed them.:dunno:

This is my first soil grow and it was running so smoothly but my noobness took over and im pretty sure I gave them a lethal dose of Advanced nutrients sensi bloom.. twice. Lol oh well I have nothing to prove and I have clones of each.. I figured id let you guys know instead of leaving peeps hanging. I will be switching things up and making improvents

So until then.. :wave:

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
No noob flamin or stoner bashing time? Lol I started some seeds too. Ill let u know once they sprouted. Peace

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Alright 5 white ogs (karma) 8 og chem (cgs) and 5wifi emperor kush (d420) been germed and planted. :tiphat:

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran

Last one is my two white ogs from karma :) everything is bein fed 1tsp of Maxibloom.

Dont have to ph cuz it sits right at 6 :)

I also used a hempy style pots (hole cut on the side of the cup .5in from bottom) I forgot the pic but ill post it on the next update

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran

Pic1 karmas white og v1.
pic 2 Gh ph test kit w/cab shot :)

Also the flower cab is almost finished. Still using the 600w just upgraded to 6" ducting and doing barebulb config. instead of 4" cooltube. Also put in waterproof floor and sealed all the corners of the cab. Hung some well placed fans and added a keyed lock on the doors.

Pics soon

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Whats up heady blunts! Glad to have you man shits about to hit the fan :joint in a good way tho

So.. court ordered that i can't smoke any more so ill be filling that hole with icmag :wave: lol and camping, and... sigh.. sober shit. Oh well that means I can get a nice harvest/cure going when I get to enjoy her again.

Okay update is here.
Everythings been topped.
Everything get 1tsp. Of maxibloom per gal and 3 drops of ph down
everything will feel the wrath of 2white when I burn them in pipe!:sasmokin:

These are my cgs ogchem. Great plants so far

Cherry chunk I aquired through seedbay. These were started after everything else and they caught up or even surpass them. They have really broad leafs which is awesome I have high hopes for this cross.

karmas genetics white og these smell like some dank funk. Really jagged leafs. Awesome structure. Hoping there both female but id still keep a male if hes some vin diesel shit.

D420s whitexfire x emperor kush. I dont think it liked being topped. Oh well she's rockin now

:wave:

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Put in some work today and everythings coming together. Another trip to home depot and I think it'll be time for some test runs and see if it can be dialed in a little bit before the show.:blowbubbles:
:bump:

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Thanks heady. Im wondering too. Well it looks like im moving in two days and now I have a whole bedroom to play with.. I dont know what to do. Keep this going or buy a tent and stick the 600 in there?

Moneys pretty tight so I can't really afford Much. Id love to hear some input.. thanks for following this along guys. :ying:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
aw man that's such a dilemma!

this cab is poised for greatness!!!

maybe you should do a run or two in this and save up for a sweet tent set up (bare bulb vert 2 x 600w? :D )

then we still get to see how this cab does. it'd be a shame to waste all that good design...