What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600w cabinet micro grow

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Lol thank you heady! I appreciate your kind words :)

Well I solved my dilemma. I have a 400w over at buddys im going to snag back. He's upset about it but he's only using it to veg soo I dont feel TOO bad. Kinda sucks just taking something back after I said it was all cool.

So all in all the cab will use the 400 and im going to buy a tent to play with the 600 :)
hope I didn't crush anyones dreams

Wanna see the babies well of course you do!

Hakuna matata

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
No input? Damn an I think there healthy as fuck. O well im about to get this shit poppin an I hope someone says hi b4 I start feeling like im all alone... and what's the point of that?? Thats no fun!

Goldnight ic

Pyrosin

if its a lumatek dimmable then just turn it down to 400 and let your buddy have the light back. you can dim a 600 to 400 np and towards end of flowering if you figure something out you can turn it on 600 if you want.

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Yupp could do that but the reason I picked up the other light was to free up the 600 for a spare bedroom tent grow and drop the 400 into the cab. :joint: lol my girl stills says that was dickish but he's up and running w/ the t8's I bought him so no worries

Bada bing bada boom.

Lol heady! Im going to check out that 400w club tonight when im home. Thank you kind sir!

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Month maybe a little bit more.. its almost time to repot and bloom these little ones. Still using 1tsp/gal of maxibloom.

Promise this is the last veg shot til nugs are forming :wave:

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Lol yeah they did. I been defoiling once a week to keep the canopy at bay. Thanks for the intrest man! This is going to be nuts

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Any suggestions on pots? I was thinking of hitting up the dollar store and find me some buckets and turn them into hempys. Thanks guys for the support :tiphat: ill be back after I take a look at the store

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Found 7 males :( both white ogs and my only wifi x emp kush. I have plans for the white ogs but the others dont have to go home but they can't stay here.

One of the white ogs are already stacking his nuts up

G

gloryoskie

What's the wall and ceiling situation like? Do you have an attic above or another floor? Is the wall that your cab backs up to insulated?
Any chance of putting the fan and scrubber above in an attic or floor joist cavity and using the uninsulated wall cavity between studs as a plenum. You would need to drill a hole in the wall that corresponds to your cabinet flange and find a way to drill a couple of holes in the wall top plate to allow the air to get to your fan and scrubber.
Crazy talk, I know.

Not so crazy. I did this, inside the wall and up and out. Virtually silent. S&P 125. The wall was added after the pic was snapped.

Attachments

• exhaust+box.jpg
    exhaust+box.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Latest posts