What's new

600w Blue Cheese Waterfarm Grow

W

willyweed

this is the best plant i have seen grown under 1x600 hps so looking forward to seeing what she yields ,do you take the wet weight and dry weight on the bud ganjafarmer ? just wondered cause i think mine dried out a good bit ,but to be honest mine buds were not as big as your monsters,its falling out of the room in the second photo.much respect to you !

U

ukganjafarmer

this is the best plant i have seen grown under 1x600 hps so looking forward to seeing what she yields ,do you take the wet weight and dry weight on the bud ganjafarmer ? just wondered cause i think mine dried out a good bit ,but to be honest mine buds were not as big as your monsters,its falling out of the room in the second photo.much respect to you !

Thanks mate i appreicate it, i dont usually take a wet weight but i can do this time.

:tiphat:

AtLantis

Dude!
Tell me about your odor control!!?!!
Its called cheese cause of the smell right?
At what point, when you get home from work, does the smell start blurring your vision !?
Serious single plant sir!
respect!

U

ukganjafarmer

Dude!
Tell me about your odor control!!?!!
Its called cheese cause of the smell right?
At what point, when you get home from work, does the smell start blurring your vision !?
Serious single plant sir!
respect!

I have a rhino filter and i only smell it when i open the cupboard :tiphat:

Wow, that waterfarm is treating you right, or your treating it right, something like that. Very nice.

Subscribed for the rest of it

W

willyweed

looks like 2 of the biggest buds i have ever seen in that photo with the fan ,white christmas for you ,fantastic grow ,i love big buds .one other question how have you got your light set up please?what bulb and shade? many thanks

U

ukganjafarmer

looks like 2 of the biggest buds i have ever seen in that photo with the fan ,white christmas for you ,fantastic grow ,i love big buds .one other question how have you got your light set up please?what bulb and shade? many thanks

Thanks brother!

I just have a standard euro/barn type reflector i will take a pic later :tiphat:

U

ukganjafarmer

Day 53

Day 53

Well i started the harvest yesterday, because theres so much i wouldnt be able to do it all during the week after work i thought id get a head start. I plan on harvesting the more mature buds and leaving the rest to mature for another week