What's new

5000 plant grow

pothead6

lemonade said:
So wait...

You want to chop 500 early, dry, trim, pack, offload, and buy a property before the others are done?

Do you expect to get all this done in about 2 weeks? Because anything more than 2 weeks early isn't even worth chopping.

Also, how much are you expecting to pay for 5000 seeds? How much space and lighting do you plan on using?

How do you expect to take 10,000 cutting? Do you have 10,000 rapid rooters, RW cubes, hundreds of trays w/ domes?

dude im growing outside what do u mean how much space and lighting. i have like 300-1000 acres to use and 5000 seeds and gona cost me shit i get deals on bag seed like 65 for 5 bucks ive goten 260 for free i got the hook ups with seeds and im not taking 10,000 cuttings go back and read

pothead6

technine said:
5000 plants, 2 men.. I'd imagine you two would be working it like a full-time job. Good luck

i know dude the way i look at is ill prolly go check on them maybe 3 but prolly ounce a week for watering and what not. thanks for the luck man lol ill need all i can get but u guys also gota remember ive got like about 6 months to plan all this

pothead6

Grinchy said:
what he said he beat me to it

use fem seeds you will have a hard time sexing 5000 plants and surely will get pollenated females

and good luck

dude thats something i was thinking off doing as well do a small pc grow and get some fem seeds but can anyone hint me as of how many seeds i may be able to get off of 4 females turned hermi to make fem seeds if there about o idk 10"tall and a massive bush ?

lemonade

Veteran
pothead6 said:
"dude im growing outside what do u mean how much space and lighting"
Oh....

Your planning on germing 5000 seeds outside? Are you going to germ right into native soil or are you planning on using 5000 dixie cups? Have you ever germed outside before?

pothead6 said:
i get deals on bag seed like 65 for 5 bucks ive goten 260 for free i got the hook ups with seeds"
Your planning on running 5000 bag seed? What if they don't finish in your area? What if there sativa dom and you end up getting 12500 12ft (right...:joint:) premature plants? That would be a large waste of resources.

pothead6 said:
im not taking 10,000 cuttings go back and read"
So you want 12500 plants, starting from 2500 sexed plants right?

12500 - 2500 = 10000

That means you will be taking 10000 cuttings. Comprende?

pothead6

lemonade said:
Oh....

Your planning on germing 5000 seeds outside? Are you going to germ right into native soil or are you planning on using 5000 dixie cups? Have you ever germed outside before?

Your planning on running 5000 bag seed? What if they don't finish in your area? What if there sativa dom and you end up getting 12500 12ft (right...:joint:) premature plants? That would be a large waste of resources.

So you want 12500 plants, starting from 2500 sexed plants right?

12500 - 2500 = 10000

That means you will be taking 10000 cuttings. Comprende?

im gona germ them inside using the paper towel methed and then to paper bags ouce the seeds sprout they will go into the paper bags ouside

and ur right about the clones sorry i wasnt paying atention lol

ampersand

with you and another guy the only way i can see it happening is something like buying HTC's chunky cheese, make'in f2's or s1's, starting them all native in soil that has enough nutes for the season and keeping them watered till october.

^^^
so far it looks like that particular strain when started early outdoors could yield some 2 pounds per plant. even if you start 5000 and get a 50/50 m/f ration youd still have 2500 plants with atleast 2 pounds each thats 5000lb of bud thats going to take you and another guy a year to trim. raise a barn to dry it all, thats how much room you'll need.

whats your biggest outdoor harvest thus far?

lemonade

Veteran
pothead6 said:
im gona germ them inside using the paper towel methed and then to paper bags ouce the seeds sprout they will go into the paper bags ouside

Paper bags? I've never heard of putting germed seeds into paper bags. Could you explain? Sounds interesting.

Also, how do you plan on digging 12500 holes?

pothead6 said:
ill prolly go check on them maybe 3 but prolly ounce a week for watering

You aren't planning on watering 12500by hand :)laughing:) are you?

So you are going to set up irrigation? That will be quite expensive on your scale.

How much water do you plan on giving each plant? In my area a large plant will easily gulp down 5gal every week, but lets pretend you dont live in such a dry climate and plan on using 2gal/week.

So 12500 x 2 = 25,000 gallons of water per week.

That's a lot of water. Thats more water than your average 21 x 41 in ground swimming pool will hold, just to give you an idea.

So what kind of pumps and equipment do you plan on using to move this water?

Mr. Smoke

pothead6 said:
yes i have thought about all that i plan oon harvesting at least 500 early and selling them off to buy a house or w,e rent one then i will let the rest go harvest and dry them all in this house or apartment // and yes i realize that the small will be gorgess .... i am doing this thing that i got off of a rollitup faq

I hope you got like 20 or more people cutting for you. Have you ever trimmed more then 10 pounds? Your going to have big blisters by the time your done the 1st 1/200th of the trimming.

Last edited:
G

Let's start at the beginning. Have you germed seeds and grown plants to a successful harvest before? Have you done this outdoors on this same property?

If you've done that much before you would know how much work it is, how much yield to expect, how to conceal it, etc. etc.

You aren't talking about a BIG grow. You are talking about a NURSERY sized grow. Unless it's legal for you, you will find yourself in hot water over something like this.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
you can plant all the plants you want, you can get caught, or not. it all depends on too many possibilities.

so, as someone else said, first things first, and to add and repeat and few more of those first things; do you really have that big of a space for that many plants that have fertile soil plus a good source of water? have you tested the pH of them? how about pests of the area? how do you deal with them cleanly and in a healthy way? nutrients? how and where are you going to dry and cure all that? how are you going to dig all them holes for all those plants? man... i get tried just thinking about lol u need high tech to help you out with that sort of numbers if you count with minimal man-power. remember, growing marijuana is considered illegal by the establishment

it is a very ambitious project. i am not saying you can't do it, specially with just two people; i really want to see it happen; that would be cool. but um... i dunno man...

:lurk:

much peace

Last edited:

Guest423

Veteran
this might be the funniest thread i've ever read on here

i could make a big post about how unlogical you are but i don't want to ruin your dreams.

good luck you'll need it

G

guest123

u know how long its gonna take to water 5000 plants , let alone how much room your gonna need to dry it ,,, i d say start smaller ,, im sure u will need to revise some of your ,if not most of your plans ...
u dont become a commercial farmer over night with a few plans ,, it takes practise ,, study and a heap of dedication ....
i notice u dont even mention testing any strains at the site to see what grows well there ...
how much fertalizer can u carry?? by gum 5000 ladies are gonna need a bunch ..
how will u move your few thousand lbs of herb from your grow space to the house u mention ... ??
man i think u really should revise and begin with max of 100 plants and go from there...

Homeless

i don't want to throw crap at you....

but...

you sound like this 15 year old kid who just started smoking pot and has no freaking clue to what the hell you want to do, let alone how you are going to do it

jolene

Hehehe if you aren't tough enough to handle negative vibes on a website then I doubt you are tough enough to make it work but I would love to be proved wrong - generally speaking it is cooler to do it first then post it - good luck, all about to sail on this ship I salute you

pothead6

lemonade said:
Paper bags? I've never heard of putting germed seeds into paper bags. Could you explain? Sounds interesting.

Also, how do you plan on digging 12500 holes?

You aren't planning on watering 12500by hand :)laughing:) are you?

So you are going to set up irrigation? That will be quite expensive on your scale.

How much water do you plan on giving each plant? In my area a large plant will easily gulp down 5gal every week, but lets pretend you dont live in such a dry climate and plan on using 2gal/week.

So 12500 x 2 = 25,000 gallons of water per week.

That's a lot of water. Thats more water than your average 21 x 41 in ground swimming pool will hold, just to give you an idea.

So what kind of pumps and equipment do you plan on using to move this
water?

i like the paper bag methed becouse when ur ready to plant them in the soil just plant the whole thing cause the bag will decompose or w,e

and idk about the watter i most likely will do a seep well plus my climate isnt that hot our summers are pretty moist

rusto

Beast
How old are you?

I agree with what others have said. Also, have you ever grown before? Seems like you have noo clue.

Last edited:

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i remember having this same "goal" too, back in the day

i think i was ... 15? And thought i could make a million bucks, too.

ArcticBlast

G

Yeah...I think this is a kid, but there's no proving it "or w,e"....."watter" from a "seep well" is going to require MILES of plumbing to feed 5000 plants.

Answer us the question. Have you ever grown a cannabis plant successfuly to harvest or not? I severely doubt you have.

Mr.Pyrex

this is funny :muahaha:

yo guys i wann grow 1000 lowryders im hoping to yield 10 pounds? any suggestions?

:jerkit:

Last edited:

pothead6

rusto said:
How old are you?

I agree with what others have said. Also, have you ever grown before? Seems like you have noo clue.

i am 23 and yes i have grown before i have grown almost this size of a plot before sept i didnt really do anything just planted a shit load of seeds and left it alone

Latest posts

Latest posts