What's new

500 watt Scrog Grow -Blackjack-

SkuNkWorX

cali..I diddent take any shots of the roots in time, now they are about stuck sealed in the buckets untill i cut....but yes all but one are about full two thirds of the way up or so...alot of roots and im sure only more to come...it will be suprise to see how full they actually get...i know im curious! I want to see some buds! 12 days into 12-12 now...just starting to see them starting in spots.. stay around and see what we end up with! thanks for stoppin in, your comments are welcome any time! skunk

SkuNkWorX

NZL...what was that you were trying to say at the beginning of your post? Thanx for the comment! i will check out your grow! stop back anytime....Peace, skunk

SkuNkWorX

Cali...BTW i was able to take a pic of my smallest plants roots in the bucket...they arnt that great of pics because i could only move the lid to the side about 2 inches...ill get the pics up soon.

SkuNkWorX

update

update

plants seem to be doing well, i expected them to be stretching a bit more but we will see what happens...I stopped training 10 days into 12-12 this bieng there 13th day since the flip, in the past 2 days ive only tucked leaves and let the plants do there thing otherwise.
Over the past week ive noticed what seems to be a k def. on my smallest plant...the runt. as usual this girl is giving me more problems. Im not sure how this is possible as there should be pleanty of k in my solution. My only thought is that it may have something to do with not flushing my grow medium recently...so i went ahead and flushed all of the plants rockwool and hydroton as a precaution. I also dropped my ph to 5.3 for 3 days for maximum k absorbtion, im back up to 5.5 now. Ill continue to keep a close eye on this issue and make sure there is no further progression.

The current stats as of 1-14-10...
PH 5.5, EC1.3 or 630PPM @.5 conv., nute temp is 68 Degrees F, photo period 12-12 currently lights out-air temp72 deg. F, and 32% Rh at canapy level.

SkuNkWorX

runts roots

runts roots

here you go cali... not the best shot, but as i said i could only get the bucket open maybe 2 inches, but as you can see, the buckets getting full. 2 more months and im sure it will be crammed!

Tokesome

Hey Skunk, I`m assuming the brown colour on the roots is just down to the light or nute stain yeah?

Can you take a pic of the plants with the lights off using a flash? It`d give a better colour balance. Then you could post an accurate picture of what you`re expecting to be your K deficiency problem with the runt.

Looks like you`ll have buds galore mate.

Toke

SkuNkWorX

toke, yes its the color of the solution on top of the roots, the roots are white!...anyways check out my album scrog help...it has way more than the pics here, and better pics at times...its more for when i need help than the pics i post on here. detail, problems and pics under normal light...when i can get them!
Peace, skunk

Scrogerman

Veteran
Looking very neat bro'. You sure you never done this before? Fair play exellent work.!!
Respect............Scrog'

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
For someone who allegedly doesn't know what they're doing, you're doing great! Looking good. Very, very good.

SkuNkWorX

And to think i thought i was messing this grow up! Thanks for everyones kind words! I cant accept total responcibility for things turning out ok at the moment, you guys know that without your help this wouldent be comming along the way it is! Trust me. and again thanx for all the help! I dont think i need to mention names...u know who u are!
Peace, skunk

Tokesome

Checked yer pics out, is it the spotting on the leaves that`s your K concern? Just a thought but it looks like burns from droplets of moisture from transpiring leaves magnifying the heat from the lights. I`ve got a bit of that going on despite the RH being fairly low.

Other than that minor detail your grow is looking great, I know its some work, tell me about it, but hope you`re relaxing into yer stride with it. 1st one, you should be well proud!

Cheers, Toke

SkuNkWorX

UPDATE

UPDATE

Ill try and make this short and to the point...The ladies seem to be doing well at the moment...as you can see! As of last night i changed out the nutes and tried something different this time....I had Flora Nova left over from a different project so i decided to try and use it instead of the flora 3 part line. Ive always had excelent results with the nova, better than the 3 part atleast? not sure why?... SO basicly for flowering these ladies i think thats what ill use (this time). That makes it Flora Nova bloom, cal mag plus, liquid koolbloom, and floralicious plus. This time i used Ro water and originally pulled the EC up to 1.6, but got scared:hide: and watered it down to EC 1.4 or 700 ppm@ .5 conv. I can already see a difference in the color of the plants, they are getting a bit darker in color. If they handle this change well and show no symptoms of over fertilization, ill try going up a little bit more...but slowly. For some reason in my system, i cant seem to get my nute streangth up to where it should be....atleast up to what lucas would recomend? I burnt my plants at a little over half strength...not sure why. until now ive been running at most 630-650 ppm max DON'T THAT SEEM A BIT LOW? but if i went above that the plants acted as if they were over fert.? I dunno, ill try this new plan out and see how it gowes. ill be keeping my fingers crossed!

current conditions are..........................................................
PH 6.1, EC 1.4 or 700PPM @(.5 conv.), Nute temp is 68 degrees F, Photo period 12-12-day 18 Lights on, air temp 77 deg F, RH is 27% -----about to bring ph back down slowly!

I think thats it.....for now? unless something crazy happens with the nute recipe change! I will keep this change updated, hopefully things stay good and the ladies like the change!
:smokey:

K

Kindman69

Well look at at that, beautiful :)
You are doing a great job, great canopy management Skunk!
Keep it up!
Kind

Scrogerman

Veteran
Great Work Buddy! Nice Spacing there, nice & even, perfect amont of Tops, they are gonna be a nice size.
Peace..........Scroger'