What's new

500+ out: High Desert guerilla growing Vol.2

MedGuy510

Fastpine,

Do you think you could give a brief overview of how you prepare the soil at your low maintenance sites? I'm talking about the sites where you plant directly into the ground and run irrigation. Do you simply find adequate looking soil and give the whole field a plow or what? Also, what tool(s) do you use to accomplish this.

I'm sure you don't need any more praise regarding your gardening abilities, but sorry gonna do it anways, awesome job and congrats!

Last edited:
K

KINGKONG

dragunn said:
beautiful plantation you got there.what where your favorite stains to grow yield wise?also i would spray paint your drip irrigation lines a camo pattern.very easy to spot.there like a black spider web from the air.

I think they would see the 6ft tall green plants LONG before the irrigation lines. :bashhead:

hamstring

Veteran
Damnnnn FP

You still out here harvesting. I am glad everything has gone well for you bro and it keeps on coming. What started out as a small thread turned into another winner!!!

Looks like the lower elevation and plots that did not need as much attention paid off this year. Hope to see a cold frame and some seedlings in next years thread. I have a shit load of BBXNL seeds to put out for next season along with some early finishers too. If you need or want any BBXNL let me know bro.
PEACE

Last edited:

dkmonk

I just read the first volume and finished this one too, and you are a great inspiration for my grow next spring beautiful buds, I was just curious about your pricing. Do you give individual prices per strain, or do you just sell all at the same price?

And not to be too nosy what are your prices per lb? If you feel uncomfortable about answer its cool.

Great thread I really enjoyed the read,

peace,

dkmonk

Shlomo

Love your thread - the shit dreams are made of... one day :D

I have a question: What do you find is the best early strain balancing, in order of importance, the traits of mold resistance, yield, bag appeal (for me this means green, high on crystals and low on red hair, no purple), and potency?

Sorry if my question is excessively structured :bashhead: I'm looking to start some mommas indoors for next year after learning my lessons :)violin:) this year, and any response would be appreciated.

Purkle

God is one of us!! Its you FP!! Wow man.......great job and congrats on a successful year. Ive had many of the back breaking moments only to let it all be dismal so it give all of us something to look forward to if we keep it up. Thanks again!!

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
amazing grow fast pine, you definitely took your grow above and beyond, some great pictures you have as well, enjoy your harvest :wave:

C

cellardweller

no shit..
you sure you aint brwndirt's long lost brother or somethin?
:laughing: :muahaha:
great job bro!
~cd

G

Its inspiring to see such sweet success. Real effort and experience show through every time, but each year is another lesson in growing.

I love enthusiastic, dedicated growers. Newer growers can take example from you FP, in that all successful OD growers are constantly planning and evaluating their efforts and learning every minute. Its important to note that you were knee deep in next years planning before this crop was ever chopped.

Thats an indicator to me that the crops will get bigger, easier and more productive in the future. We'll be waiting for the pics FP.

junior_grower

Fast PINE incredible grow and congrats on a nice harvest.

I have a couple questions
1) how did you find the RUDI indica
2) do you have more info on the diversion of the stream?
3) after 2 grows at ,t altitude what seed are you planing to go with this year?

I hope your rocking it out on the hills this year.

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Hmm Id like to know how the webbed Indica and the Afghan #1 turned out..which is better..what was the best old school ghani of the 2?

querkle

great thread im a 505er and gonna do my first o/d this year and i got some mendo madness as per your reccomendation and success with this strain in our region ... hope to see a vol #3 from you soon !!!! oh and why do you have krylon paint at your sites all the time do you paint every thing black ?? or camo it