Mentor
Veteran
outstanding nice. congratulations bro!

love this one!
20897Sept_8_08_seedling_spot_026.JPG

hamstring

Veteran
FP
Great work and love the barrel trimmer. The pics are super bro I am glad you had a good season and hope you enjoy the winter you deserve it. Take a break and smoke some of the profits.
Did you harvest any of the BBXNL I got chance to smoke a little and it is top-notch bud. I have two (hopefully) plants left I will check on them soon just wanted to get you feed back if you harvested any?

steve green

fantastic work FastPine :rasta: ... very glad to hear it was your best season ever.. :jump: pics look great, fall colors and weed are great!

That trim machine must be saving you countless man hrs, that much quantity seems like a never ending job.
im already looking forward to next year as well. Cant wait to see you work those feminized beans. Great work boss ,you deserve it
stay safe

little j

fast pine, fast pine. you def pulled it off this year. what a great grow you had. those plots look awesome. we all enjoyed the show you gave us. have fun with the trim and stay safe.
a quick comment on my sweet purples. they made me some great tight nugs but the plants themselves were beat up by animals all summer so the yeild wasnt there. i got 1 ouut yet that is very late???? still needs 2-3 weeks. i dont know if its going to get it? weatherwise? i have to say that i enjoy the smoke and i think the buzz is really knock you out type a thing. i have to test it more but the litttle i did punched me in the gut.
great grow again. dont get careless next year. we lost a lot of people around here this year. take it easy. little j

Blazned

:jawdrop: very nice haul bro. i wish i still had the minerals to do that. how much do you think you'll end up with.

Last edited:

Greens

Wow, fastpine. What an amazing grow! The yield should be outstanding and you grew some good quality strains too. I haven't seen all the pictures yet, but from what I've seen, you are a pro outdoor grower!

Very well done!

Greens

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Absolutely incredible! I found this thread when I searched for "Jamaican Pearl" because I'm about to put some out (no frost in my part of the world). Nice to hear you thought it was good and potent. :)

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Bravo! You have provided a lot of inspirition for me as to what is possible, with a real good effort, thanks.
Johny

dragunn

beautiful plantation you got there.what where your favorite stains to grow yield wise?also i would spray paint your drip irrigation lines a camo pattern.very easy to spot.there like a black spider web from the air.

Last edited:

Fast_Pine

Late harvest update..

Late harvest update..

Things have been going very well. We had a little cold snap, not a kill frost though..

Check out the early morning frost on this fallen tree!.

...Lately ive been waking up around 5 am and driving up to the mountains to gather up work.

Taking the fruit off the plant into trash cans, tubs, garbage baggs, etc..

Watching the sunrise with a heavy harvest on my mind is very spiritual. Its been an amazing adventure, with plenty of blood sweat and tears to finally have a harvest like this, I couldnt be happier. In previous years, ive put my mind and body through absolute hell and agony to harvest just a quarter of what this fall graciously has brought me. The main thing about this year was the testing and spots. Now i have an arsenal of good high desert strains to work with next year, at two new plots that worked much better than expected..Next year has some serious potential.

This is what a fiew hours of work looks like with the reel pro an a 3 man crew. these are about to go in the drying racks.

Fast_Pine

continued..

continued..

Afgani#1....these needed a fiew more weeks. The sativa pheno is fuckin terrible..

These two are the Afgani#1 Indica Pheno...

Early morning at the low elevation plot. Harvest season is fuckin beautiful. I love the cool weather and fall colors.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
so happy on your behalf bro! maby good karma hang on to to you!

flashing
20897Oct_17_013.JPG

looks like cannabis is soon legal at you bro!

Latest posts

Latest posts