What's new

500 Gallon Raised Bed Grow 2014

ponobegone

Veteran
That's proper dude. And its awesome sleeping under the stars ive been out on a cot for two months now. Cots are amazingly comfy btw

Calidude

hey stank, it noticed three leaves instead of the 4 or 5 on your plant. My plants started off 5 or 6 leaves and newer ones with only three leaves. I wonder if this is normal.

sticky367

Girls lookin lush and happy, the extra hours put in at the beginning are showing in results! great to see... hard to beat sleeping under the stars. Are you taking any other safety precautions? 'Dont be scared be prepared for the worst' let me know if this is not the place for this discussion I dont mean to bring bad vibes to ya thread.

S

StanKDanK

nice pics, are you planning on putting any more support up?
I dont plan on putting up more trellis but I will if they need it. Its been really windy lately and they are fine.

Girls lookin lush and happy, the extra hours put in at the beginning are showing in results! great to see... hard to beat sleeping under the stars. Are you taking any other safety precautions? 'Dont be scared be prepared for the worst' let me know if this is not the place for this discussion I dont mean to bring bad vibes to ya thread.

its never good to skimp on security so I have all sorts of gadgets and alarms,sensors setup. having a good watch dog is my best asset tho

S

StanKDanK

picture.php

Cheese Candy
picture.php

cheese candy putting on weight

picture.php

Pretty Lights

picture.php

GREEN CRACK 8/25/14
picture.php

Green Crack