What's new

500 Gallon Raised Bed Grow 2014

S

StanKDanK

Whats up to my fellow medical growers and activists!:tiphat:
This will be my third year growing outdoors in NorCal. I have learned so much from my past seasons and also from watching other growers on ICMAG such as Tom Hill, Ganja D, Skunkman Sam, Mendo420 and many others..
I enjoy getting to learn and help other growers and on icmag and see new ways of cultivating this great plant and I appreciate feedback on anything I can do better. I like to keep it simple as possible and keep it 100% organic. Last year I was doing 65 gallon smartpots and I knew I had to step my game up and so I did..
After weighing many options I decided to build 24 beds total. I went with 6x6x2 for each site. I only have space for 24 beds in my current location to keep them nicely spaced. The seeds were germed in Feb and have been in 10 gallon pots in the greenhouse. Plants are getting put out tomorrow morning with more pix soon..:laughing:

Attachments

• IMG_0770.jpg
    IMG_0770.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
S

StanKDanK

It took me and my partner months to build these beds and fill em up. Not an easy task to say the least!

Attachments

• IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0779.jpg
    IMG_0779.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0781.jpg
    IMG_0781.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 17

fatsack79

A LOT of hard work, passion, and dedication indeed... You got'r looking good StanKDanK... Clean, neat, and organized I like that... If u don't mind me ask'n, what strains r u gonna b run'n and what soil recipe... -F.S

S

StanKDanK

nice work~! it looks like you got room for some monsters. when do you plan on pluggin?

thanks pono, we got em plugged into permanent spots this morning and the girls are looking great. its a nice cloudy day so I figure less stress on them.

Attachments

• IMG_0878.jpg
    IMG_0878.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 15
S

StanKDanK

A LOT of hard work, passion, and dedication indeed... You got'r looking good StanKDanK... Clean, neat, and organized I like that... If u don't mind me ask'n, what strains r u gonna b run'n and what soil recipe... -F.S

Strain list 2014

daybreaker
green crack
cheese candy
ice cream
GDP og kush
white fire
fruity mas
girl scout haze
818 headband
pretty lights
power plant
lemon skunk
white widow
Vision seeds super skunk
G13 super skunk
lucky charms
chocolope kush
chernobyl
bubbilicious
space bomb

:dance013:

T

The_Core

You spent months building that, and your going to spend months trimming sweet sweet bud :yummy:

S

StanKDanK

white fire / G13 Super Skunk / cheese candy / pretty lights

Attachments

• prettylights.jpg
    prettylights.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 13
  • cheese candy 4.jpg
    cheese candy 4.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 14
  • g13ss.jpg
    g13ss.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 14
  • whitefire.jpg
    whitefire.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 14
S

StanKDanK

some crazy weather in the mountains today. Thunder and rain showers all day. I checked on the ladies and they were doing just fine..:woohoo:

Attachments

• bubbilicious.jpg
    bubbilicious.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0863.jpg
    IMG_0863.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 15
  • spliffpwrplant.jpg
    spliffpwrplant.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 17

fatsack79

Right on... Very Very Nice Lineup StankDank... I would absolutely love to get my paws on what you fellas out there have access to... You men/wemon, have truly been blessed with genetics from the start, and throughout the years... Thanks for taking the time to respond to my ? and sharing your experiences... You got everything look'n stellar brutha... Imma kick back over here n the blue grass outta your way and enjoy your show...