What's new

$5,000 LED Grow Light Promotion - Forum Members Only (no mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Without a doubt, Verdant Green will show everyone what the 205w unit can produce with his organic soil method and scrog technique . Blynx, Hazy, Tona, Blazeoneup are all serious master growers, you are mad not too get these peeps onboard, seriously.
Peace.

Z

Zoolander

I'd do a side by side on the large light . If one is close to a 1000 HPS that would be nice

LEDGirl

Veteran
Only 2 days left to apply if you haven't done so already! We will be closing this promotion on Thursday to make a decision on the winners.

nnep

Showing support for Verdant Green, he is very well spoken and logical. Not only a good grower, but somebody who knows how to grow his way.

Also as i said in the other thread unc would be a solid choice as well. Hell, everyone who put their hat in could do you proud. My only suggestion to you, LEDgirl, is to pick someone who updates very frequently and thoroughly. Not just someone who takes a few pics every days and says the plant is looking good, but someone who compares a lot of the overall technical stuff that's often overlooked. i'm sure that you will pick some great growers, you certainly have a selection.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks everyone who chimed in for me!! I'm very flattered anyone at all would recommend me! Thankyou. Good luck making a choice out of this group!!

hazy

Veteran
VG does a modular scrog and packs a lot of buds into a small screen over each plant. You'd swear he was using a 400 instead of a 250.:smokey:

apollonio

i would really love to see V getting the 205W panel.. he is doing a great job documenting the 63W scrog grow and his 250W yields are the best i've seen around here!

zoolander would be great for a bigger light too, just see his buds! amazing!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
big thanks to LEDGirl,if nothing else,I have made some new friends because of this promotion,so I have already won!! Zoo would be a great choice for a larger light!!

one Q

Quality
Veteran
Ill second Zoolander!!

I want to see Pirate get one too! the one that did the "supercharge your garden with aero diy" thread... but hes mad busy.

while im here, ill vote for myself as Im awesome but I have no photo album. Id love a 126 to kill it with... I know what my garden is capable of and would love to put a 126 up against a 250

Harvest

My latest... :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bonehead

I can do a micro,250,or 400 and the 400 can be HPS or CMH.I grow in Hempy buckets with 100% perlite.And can start whenever you prefer.
flo3011520101637.jpg

flo3011520101641.jpg

mkultraswt3201042010151.jpg

mkultra401092010135201.jpg

WizeWizo

So todays the final day eh? Been awhile since I first entered and have made a few tweaks to the room, feelin pretty accomplished right now, as I feel that I am finally getting things set up precisely how I like them. PERFECT! lol, unobtainable as it might be, never hurts to strive towards it. Anyways, thought I'd post some pics to share with you guys over here, in hopes that someone might like the set up and would want to see me give the 205w LED a go against my 400w hps :prettyplease: Got the veg cabinet all finished up pretty much just gotta paint the inisde

Nutrient Line. However, going to be trying some Dutch Master Gold Series here soon...

Here's the new system I made using my botanicare trays and their lids.

I think she's pretty sexy. Whew, just look at them misties.... Lucky Roots!!!

And I leave you all with the fruit of my labor. The Querkle is all finished up, damn, why does it have to take so long to dry...

Peace Everyone

And good luck to all of us who have entered, and of course a special thanks to Cammie!

Status
Not open for further replies.