What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jayr1787

Fastbuds newest lineup of autos are installed in their final homes.
20240421_141749.jpg
20240421_141743.jpg
20240421_141738.jpg
let's see how they do in the same old soil with no amendments at all.

blondie

Nice. That stuff is heavy but I liked it quite a bit. Check out my project from the other day..

Lawn mower belt pulleys. I’m waiting for new belt and these two pulleys. I’m not sure what happened to them. Got munched up pretty good.

Attachments

• 9FD05D7B-CC08-4040-BF66-6590C4913346.jpeg
    9FD05D7B-CC08-4040-BF66-6590C4913346.jpeg
    601.7 KB · Views: 15

jayr1787

Nice. That stuff is heavy but I liked it quite a bit. Check out my project from the other day..

Lawn mower belt pulleys. I’m waiting for new belt and these two pulleys. I’m not sure what happened to them. Got munched up pretty good.
Wow those look like they seen better days for sure. I want less yard and more garden this year. Might sell my riding mower and just use the push mower.

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
I prefer the old t5 lamps
back when 4 foot shop lights came with bulbs for 9 bucks :) started everything under those

led lamps work as long as you have sunlight or heat incorporated.
that is what killed me last spring trying to work under LEDs and use them like I would

HIDs

ran my room too cold :( had a temp of 78 in the room and the plants looked like trash

I took the time and read a bunch of things for this spring

kick my room temp up to 82 and we were off to the races

I am doing a flower run of Autos before I shut the room down for the outside season, this will

be the first flowering under them and could be the last

now hid with led is in my opinion an excellent combo.
I have thought about that but the ground and the sun have been calling me

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

jayr1787

back when 4 foot shop lights came with bulbs for 9 bucks :) started everything under those

that is what killed me last spring trying to work under LEDs and use them like I would

HIDs

ran my room too cold :( had a temp of 78 in the room and the plants looked like trash

I took the time and read a bunch of things for this spring

kick my room temp up to 82 and we were off to the races

I am doing a flower run of Autos before I shut the room down for the outside season, this will

be the first flowering under them and could be the last

I have thought about that but the ground and the sun have been calling me

all the best and grow well

Dequilo
This year I can put plants out legally hopefully. I've wanted to grow outside for years but I get ripped off around here easily. This will be the first year in a long time. Hope you have a great run before shutting down. Cheers 🍻