What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jayr1787

I've always started them in solo cups. Idk why lol it just works for me too. Autos and photos both. Trick is to be careful and patience. Works 99% of the time

jayr1787

Was wondering what you popped . January is coming to a close quickly...
I think I'm going back to photos again, some barney's farms strains I've been itching to try. This year will be strictly seed runs maybe a clone if it's some banging stuff and I want seconds lol. But I like variety.

Week 4

I think I'm going back to photos again, some barney's farms strains I've been itching to try. This year will be strictly seed runs maybe a clone if it's some banging stuff and I want seconds lol. But I like variety.
Let's throw it out there for a vote!

jayr1787

I can get more seeds from fastbuds in exchange for the journal entries and photos and reviews....or plant seeds I have in my mini fridge

Week 4

My meter got here, with no cap and directions in forein language...😂😂 Fukn Amazon ..lol.
PXL_20240124_161245899.jpg PXL_20240124_161239784.jpg

Week 4

Soak the carrot in water for about 15 mins and fill it to the top with water full as it will get and screw on the top. Place in soil and come back in 24 hours to check the soil moisture. Once it's in the soil for 24 hours your reading should be accurate
I'm sending it back, can't risk breaking it without the cap.

Week 4

Soak the carrot in water for about 15 mins and fill it to the top with water full as it will get and screw on the top. Place in soil and come back in 24 hours to check the soil moisture. Once it's in the soil for 24 hours your reading should be accurate
Alright , thanks, I'm guessing I'll have to grab a battery for this thing too..lol, fuck..who are these people?
Edit: It's working..sorry about that. Alright.. lets set this baby up!! Found the english instructions online.. :)

jayr1787

I've grown this sour diesel before. It's really good. Medical seeds Co is out of Spain they are very strict over there when it comes to lineage and breeding. Probably one of the most reliable places next to Amsterdam to get real genetics and not some American knockoff