What's new

4SD vertical SOG in coco hempys

Yuno.Who

Thanks man, This was an easy bunch I have to say. I cant wait either, should take right off within the next 3 weeks.

Next run I'm going to be testing my patience with a 14+ weeker and then try out that strawberry cough, I heard can be a real tough one to grow since it hermies from stress very easily in the last few weeks, and doesn't clone too well. we will see soon. I can't wait to smoke some 4SD though man. It's been a while now but I think its definitely one of my favorites to smoke.

Yuno.Who

Happy 4th everyone! I hope y'all enjoy it. Be safe, have fun and of course catch a buzz.

So I've been having this pissing contest with a fellow grower friend of mine. He uses a 60 site EZ cloner, right around $350 for the thing. Well I told him about my cloner while we were exchanging some cuts and he thinks its some macgyver or something. So he tells me to stop being a cheap fuck and buy a cloner.....yeah right.

So I propose a contest to see who roots 1st using what we have. To keep it fair we went same strain, he has this critical plus I like so I took a cut of that. We both stuck them in our cloners, he uses clonex gel and the EZ-cloner; I use my ice tube tray and some $5 rooting hormone from home depot. ...
Well its been 7 days and I have roots in the reservoir when he just has little white nubs. The nubs are promising that it will root, but did not have a healthy root system.

He still wont make a icetube tray cloner because he loves his name brands, but I showed him you can get the same if not more efficiency for less money.

Ok gonna get some pictures of the light up today. Theres a new grow shop opening up in town that is huge and cheap. They have 1000w ballasts for 125, going to see what the prices look like for some fans. I need to get that hps in the room.

Yuno.Who

ok thanks, i gonna stay tuned to this channel
i just today brought 10 x 10l square pots as i intend to work out a vert plan also!
i been huffing around for to long and want to get it going soon!
thanks

Nice find on those pots man. How big are they? I would love to go with bigger pots, but I have a space problem for now. I can fit a ton of 2l and small drip trays in there. OTOH, I'm flowering in 2L. Hope I get the results I'm looking for, I usually don't do too bad though

mrsmall

These bigger pots tunred out to be to big for the racks i have but are fine for the floor, they hold 11 litres of medium.
but i think i will just downsize all soon, and go for the faster turn around
good to see you doing well

Yuno.Who

^^^ Yeah man space is my only concern. I wish I could go bigger, I used to do just five 5gl buckets staggered in the tent, but it gets crowded so I can't stick any more in. With the 2L, I can cram like 32 of them in there, a 2-3 a week and by the time it's full, I'm taking down the first batch.

Yuno.Who

Well, my 4sd #2 ended up being a male, so I culled the mother and all the clones that were flowering and replaced them with some Happy Feet, a cross that gets some nice colors towards the end. And some strawberry cough.

I picked up a buckethead vac and emptying the drip trays has never been so easy.

Yuno.Who

Thanks man, Thanks for stopping by. I can't take credit for the methods used, I picked them up from more experienced growers. But that is the only way I clone...period. I've tried everything else and had most success with the ice tube tray.

Like I said, my friend has an ez cloner, and I will beat him to pot-ups with healthier root systems faster any day of the week.

Yuno.Who

Officially a vert as of tonight. I hung the hps and situated the fans as best I could. The temps are rising to 83F at the top of the tent, but at canopy level its 80-81F. 8" fan coming in soon, that should fix everything. 1st batch are at 3 weeks now, take some pics soon.

Yuno.Who

I said that too myself earlier when the bulb warmed up....maybe johnny will let me borrow his
Willy.Wonka.Johnny.Depp.tv.jpg

I tried to rig up some chicken wire for a cage around the bulb, but I was getting aggravated and it turned out being too short. So looks like I'll be grabbing some plastic netting and pinning these girls to the wall tomorrow.

Very nice dude. I have begun researching very grows BC I plan on going very as soon as my 2ssh are finished. Good luck on ur vert. I will be checking back bro!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Yuno.Who

^^^ Nice, IMO, I like vert better and its only been a day. Its so much easier to control the heat, you dont have to worry about hanging heavy hoods or anything like that. I'll be growing vert from now on, I dont think I'll be looking back.

The only thing I noticed is that I have to move the light when feeding them, went in there last night to give them a dose and nearly lit my back on fire bending over trying to get the girls in the back lol.

Lesson learned. Light goes up, fan gets moved and feeding is easy. Then break out the buckethead and clean up....15 minutes tops.

I have to set something up in my bathroom maybe, if I can keep the cat away from there. I ran out of room in the mom tent again, I need to take cuts for next week, and I wanted to pop some of the ak47 f2's and the pure kush x chemdog beans for later. Ill rig something up and get that going. Ill post some pics when the fan comes in and I have it all set up and dialed in.

Yuno.Who

lol here's some really bad ones, I really need my GF for pics because I have no clue what to do with a camera.

And tonight I threw the white rhino mom into flower, Took 9 cuts off her a couple days ago and there looking good so i feel safe.
That makes the tent full with 4SD, that skunk cross, Happy Feet, Strawberry cough, kalichakra x sterling widow, and white rhino......My mouth is watering already. Its getting funky in here

Yuno.Who

So I made a rookie mistake 2 days ago, I plugged the bucket head into the other outlet on my timer and sucked up all the water in the drip trays, but I must have turned the timer off by doing so, So they got a full 24 hours of light before I noticed the lights were still on last night at 10:45, I turned it back on and checked all the girls this morning and dont see any nanners or signs of trouble so Im hoping Ill be ok.

The 4sd is getting really big and packing out weight now, she looks like she will be finished around 8-9 weeks.

That skunk cross has really stopped doing much of anything...she gets more frosty, but not packing on any weight, and the fans on the tops are yellowing from the tips in....Gotta see what I can do about that. Again I know nothing about this strain, never grew it, person I got it from doesnt even truly know what she is. So we're hoping for the best.

The happy feet and strawberry cough are starting to stretch and throw crowns full of preflowers...things are looking nice.

I'll see if I can bribe my GF into taking some nice pics to get up here. I dont think I'll be moving them around much for pics as the 4SD is very floppy, but group shots are better than nothing right?

Hey buddy .. You got it lookin nice!

That 4sd will go closer to 9.5/10wks .. .. Just watch the swell on her when she slows down give her a week of straight water and chop.

Let's chill soon .. I'm off Thursdays now .. Plus Sundays now!! Idk what to do with all the free time .. 2 full days!

Yuno.Who

Hey buddy .. You got it lookin nice!

That 4sd will go closer to 9.5/10wks .. .. Just watch the swell on her when she slows down give her a week of straight water and chop.

Let's chill soon .. I'm off Thursdays now .. Plus Sundays now!! Idk what to do with all the free time .. 2 full days!

Word. Let's do it up. Im off Sundays, and work til 6 on Thursdays but that's when the burning begins.

9-10 ey? She stopped growing structure about a week ago that I've noticed, so hopefully the next month she really swells. She's going to be a good yielder either way. Love this stuff. So glad I kept a mother. That skunky cross is looking like a 10g plant man, super frosty but the buds aren't doing shit. and to be honest it looks a lot like GDP and has that aroma. Im thinking this kid just didn't know what he was talking about.

This strawberry cough otoh is going to be rediculous. It's more strawberry funk than the cut you had. I'll def have a few cuts for ya.

And that Happy Feet is pure kush x ak47.....bomb!
Just give me a call, we'll figure it out.

Latest posts

Latest posts