What's new

4SD vertical SOG in coco hempys

Yuno.Who

We're at 6 weeks now, the 4SD is fattening up nicely. I need to take some pics.
I took 20 more cuts, and all rooted nicely got them vegging a little bit in the smaller tent.
9 White Rhino
6 of that skunk cross, which I now think is GDP from the look and smell in flower.
and 5 4SD #1, the 4SD is going to be in my garden for a while, It clones easily, keeps easily, doesn't stretch to bad, not a picky eater, and looks to be a promising yield from a 2L hempy.

I messed up when mixing nutes today, I have 1 jug with MB and Koolbloom powder for the girls getting ready to finish and then 3 others, usually 2 with MB and LKB and 1 just MB, I accidentally put LKB in all 3 of them and fed all of 20 of those clones with it.

Oh well, I'm sure we'll be fine, maybe get a little wacky or burnt but I'll fix em before throwing them into flower.

Yuno.Who

Bad day today, got the first bunch getting ready to come down within the next couple weeks, but everything else is showing this terrible deficiency, I can't quite figure it out...it looked like Mg but I started giving them 5ml of cal mag, it was a GO product so that could have something to do with it but it seems there getting worse by the day, worse comes to worse, the first batch will come down, if the others get worse they will too and we'll make some hash out of em and start all over. I got 20 clones ready to go in, they're getting bigger rather quickly. I was in a rush today while feeding them and made plenty of mistakes, tipping some over and hooking the hose to the bucket head on the wrong side so when i turned it on i blew all the water out of the tray rather than sucked it up....

Not feeling too hot right now, ive never had an issue in flower before. and i cant get the bottom of this. I checked for pests, found 1 measly house spider and took care of her. Idk man Ill get some pics up later tonight, maybe you guys can pin point it.

Blaz3

Very nice man..do you recommend the Gothan tents?..do they leak lighth,are they good quality,strong?

I am planning on buying a 4x4 and 2x4x4 gotham..similar to the little one you have.do they leak lighth,thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts