What's new

4k coco vs UC

BigGreen

Veteran
Shit thanks for that home depot link. Wayyy cheaper Im going to have to give them a go next round

BigGreen

Veteran
Start of week 2 12/12

Start of week 2 12/12

Shit is on
There going wacky. I have never had every single plant in the garden look so nice. Even the bohemuth mother, not a burnt tip just happy green

Coco got fed 7 ml aquaflakes and aptus

UC gotta change out 1 ml calimagic, 5 ml CS bloom and 1.5 uc roots

Big momma

Co2 is at 1100 ppm, temps 81-83 rh 65-75%

BigGreen

Veteran
Heres a look at the weaving on the trellis

They love seagreen foliar
I will weave til Thursday morning then Im off to CO for the cup

Enjoy
BG

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Oh man shit is looking good!!!!

How are you foliaring with sea green? By itself? Or with the tea? How often? I haven't had the chance to give my girls any sea green yet. Should I add some to my tea today? Thanks bud. I just want my girls to look as happy as yours!!!

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Thanks for the pics! Really looks like you have the trellis technique down to an art form! I hope I can do it half as good as that 8)

Do you recommend and topping or super cropping before the trellis is in place? If so at what stage? Thanks again bud. Looking killer!!!

BigGreen

Veteran
I always add sea green to my tea right before I feed them (after brew) and to tea foliar which is Friday
I also give them a seagreen foliar every Monday just RO water and seagreen

In between them I spray with plain RO water usually Wednesday thats it for foliar.

They always always go nuts after seagreen foliar or drench

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks for the pics! Really looks like you have the trellis technique down to an art form! I hope I can do it half as good as that 8)

Do you recommend and topping or super cropping before the trellis is in place? If so at what stage? Thanks again bud. Looking killer!!!

I always top them once they start to grow after transplant about 8" then I topped these again a few days before flip. but...... I know this strain really well and I know its going to fill the screen even if I top it a few days into bloom... so its all strain dependant. If you have a slow vegger and its thick and bushy all the time I would only top once

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Thanks bud. Since this strain is new to me maybe I'll top once when they are 8" and just supercropp after that.

Do you ph your water before adding sea green when foliar spraying? Also do you tea foliar on the same day the brew is done?

Sorry for the million questions. Just getting all my eggs in a basket!! LoL!!!

BigGreen

Veteran
Pic update last page

I do not ph foliar seagreen and yes I always use brew same day right away

Last edited:

BigGreen

Veteran
No super croppin I just break tops off once in a while on accident. Ill tell ya what its a art form tucking and weaving like this. You can snap a good one real easy. I think I snapped about 6 of them off today

LEDNewbie

Veteran
I hate when that happens!!! On my last round I was super cropping in flower during stretch and popped a few really nice tops off!!!

BigGreen

Veteran
Yep and I forgot my cam this morning so update will be tomorrow.
The plants in coco getting fed aptus double strength fasilator are not stretching like usual. They are already stacking and are looking like there going to make some fatties. This strain doesnt usually do this til 21 day so they are gonna be huge