What's new

4Indica4Fun!

talktosamson

Veteran
Hello my fellow indica loving friend!! I love the grow, and I love the strain selection! I will tell you from first hand experience that the Spoetnik your growing will not disappoint you. I have been running that for over a year now and it really does freak out for the last 2-3 weeks and that's where it puts on all its weight. Its almost like weeks 1-5 the plant just builds itself to handle the dense nuggage coming in the following weeks. I currently have my mother at day 10 of flowering and its stacking nodes right now with no noticeable signs of "flowering" except a few pistols here and there.

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
Thanks Samson for the visit!! So i think this is the right moment to feed it a lot!
Other people tell me the same...and i'm very curious to see how it sweels!!
Infact in the first day of flow, I was thinking it was a freak plant! We will see its magic!!
Peace

p4m

nice plants :D keep them green! :tongue:

veramente bellissime, quelle cime sono pronte per esplodere... :)=

PS: ma tu volevi fare un ultimo travaso, o ho capito male?

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
E' un piacere vederti qui! No dicevo solo che ormai le radici fuoriescono dal vaso, e sarebbe un poco rischioso travasare in piena flo...

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
Hi guys! Some bad news...
NorthernL has a little problem...i think it can be a P shortage...
She drink h2o and h2o+biobizz+molasses alternated.
In the next days i will test ph, but i don't think it can be the cause...Someone can help me please?

Little problem...

Shot...

Thanks to all! :wave:

frankishow

YO man.. evvai di coccinelle...
La northen è la mia preferita..ke gusto...
di ke banca è la tua?
Complimentoni gran belle cime
Bella Pasqsn

p4m

allora fossi al tuo posto controllerei il pH dell'acqua di scolo (conoscendone quello di partenza), nel caso fosse ok si tratta di overfert
altrimenti se è troppo acido o basico si tratta di carenza (calcio, mg, zinco, ferro? I don't know...)

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
Ciao franki! Questa è di WhiteLabel!

Domani vedo se riesco a trovare qualcosa per misurare...oggi ho provato ma niente da fare...Nel frattempo ho innaffiato abbondantemente con sola acqua per risolvere un'eventuale over! Nel frattempo avanza, mannaggia!

p4m

avanza? e allora non è overfert.. tirando a indovinare... vedrai che l'acqua di scolo sarà a pH 8

Questo spiegherebbe il mancato assorbimento di fosforo (P) e di altri importantissimi elementi :D :tongue:

wetenschappen_eng.gif

lo schemino è per idroponica.. tutti i valori di pH vanno aumentati di circa .5

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
I tested the Ph of all and NorthernL is lower than the other...about 5/6! It can be P shortage!

Grazie pam, come prevedevamo!

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
News!! 46days from 12/12 and about 33days from preflower!
Good smell and quite sticky!

Togheter

Bagseed1

Spoetnik

NorthernL

Wolv

Veteran
:eek::eek::eek:
You rock!
Tra l'altro noto dalla prima foto come anche i trovatelli si stiano gonfiando proprio bene :jump:
:wave:

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
I trovatelli nella foto non rendono l'idea...quello sulla sinistra è piegato in modo da venire verso in centro...poi vedrai! L'altro è toppato e ci sono due cimone e altre due un pelo più piccole...

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
Hi guys!! Today begin 6th week of bloom! I think they will have another one time with nuts and then will start the flush (not for bagseed sativo)!

Some shots!

Spoetnik

NorthernL

Bagseed1

Bagseed2

:bump::bump:

:wave: