What's new

4Indica4Fun!

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
Hi! News for u!
10° day of bloom under MH...
Some days ago I gave them for first time Biobloom/topmax and mollasses!
They are very good!

:wave:

Peace!

edit: bagseeds are not good, so no plant :-(, and also for one of WWxSantaMaria...

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Nice babies buddy ;) Why you don't try to bend a little the plants? So you can expose better the secondary branches to the light and they will develop better ;) Also a supercrop can work well :)

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice babies buddy ;) Why you don't try to bend a little the plants? So you can expose better the secondary branches to the light and they will develop better ;) Also a supercrop can work well :)

totally agree with Jare ;)

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
Thanks guys! Surely I will bend the plants in the next days...and I think I will top/fim some gals...maybe bagseed!

Wolv

Veteran
Thanks guys! Surely I will bend the plants in the next days...and I think I will top/fim some gals...maybe bagseed!
... i don't see the word "crop" :bump:
veramente consigliato, soprattutto sulla spoetnik, vedrai quanto in fretta si rialzano i rami!
:gday::wave:

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
Hey guys! Some news for you!
Nothing Bubble cause they will arrive next week, but the great news is that bagseeds are female!!
I fimmed one of them, crop and bind for everyone!
NorthernL rocks! Spoetnik blooms slowly...but so interesting!!
Tonight some pictures...

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
I see your plants look fine but don't you need biogrow also? seems to me you used biogrow and biobloom as a 2 part all the way through the grow, at least according to their feed instructions. when I last used biobizz, bioheaven or whatever wasn't out yet.
and algamin or what ever there micronutes are called

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
I prefer not to use Biogrow (or something for veg) cause the soil is enough full for the first period....I have never used biogrow! BioHeaven is a energy booster, i think it's not so bad!

Sorry, the pictures is not the best quality...
up(sx NL, dx SP) dw(bagseeds)

:wave:

:good:
seal.png

Latest posts

Latest posts