What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

49 killed in mass shooting at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Why do you feel the need to violate the TOU and attack my character?

THAT ALONE says a lot about YOU.

You don't fucking know me from Adam!
and
You obviously DO NOT understand the concept of free speech!
:laughing: Dude... I'm on your team. If I'm not getting it, then tell me where I'm wrong.

And while you're at it, please describe the legal definition of defamation and slander you want to shield yourself from. :shooty:

watts

ohms
Veteran
New Zealand 6 days after Christchurch
•Ban semi automatic assault weapons
•Buyback program
•Pay for all funerals
•Provide income for harmed
•Māori dance
•Wear solidarity scarf

Bernie Sanders says:
"This is what real action to stop gun violence looks like. We must follow New Zealand's lead, take on the NRA and ban the sale and distribution of assault weapons in the United States."

Brother Nature

Thanks for the clarification...

What is it that you are having a hard time with...
The possibility of this being a false flag event?
or
That it was done for censorship?

IMO, censorship is a weak argument as well...
Ain't nobody gonna shut up a loud mouth unless the LM is killed.

Gun control is the bigger issue, IMO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j73SsNFgBO4

I have a hard time believing it was a false flag event performed to enact censorship. I just think there are better arguments, gun control isn't great either, given how strict NZ is on guns prior to this, plus the bans are pretty limited, it's not even a ban on all semi automatic weapons. I'd lean more towards the increased scrutiny of NZ citizens by it's GCSB (NSA of NZ) and the Five Eyes network as a whole if I were going to go down that rabbit hole, but I'm not.

My main issue is that if someones gonna say something like this is a false flag event they should have a good case for their argument.

Badfishy1

I have a hard time believing it was a false flag event performed to enact censorship. I just think there are better arguments, gun control isn't great either, given how strict NZ is on guns prior to this, plus the bans are pretty limited, it's not even a ban on all semi automatic weapons. I'd lean more towards the increased scrutiny of NZ citizens by it's GCSB (NSA of NZ) and the Five Eyes network as a whole if I were going to go down that rabbit hole, but I'm not.

My main issue is that if someones gonna say something like this is a false flag event they should have a good case for their argument.

Please provide a SINGLE example of where FF perpetrators came out and said, ‘yes this was a FF’... just one. If YOU choose to take everything at face value, carry on sir that’s your prerogative... meanwhile those that feel differently have the same choice. It’s fairly evident that NZ is your paradise and everything is perfect and as it seems, but not wanting to look at and accept other people’s reasoning it could be a false flag does NOT mean that their reasoning has not been posted here multiple time. Willful blindness to the possibility life may not be as it seems is a YOU issue.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the only criteria they use to ban guns is their appearance. they "look" evil, whatever the fuck that means. they call them "black rifles" as if predominant color makes them more dangerous. (i've seen pink & blue ones. happy yet?) they call them "assault rifles" ditto. their "military appearance" gets TV time for the poor souls crying about them. they are no more dangerous than any other semi-auto rifle out there, and they are the most popular rifle made. they are accurate enough for target shooting, come in a variety of calibers suitable for everything from squirrels to moose, and can be modified in so many ways that they are known as "a Barbie doll for shooters". different barrel lengths/calibers, stocks, grips etc. new zealand can do whatever they want, i'm betting against their being outlawed here in the states.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
New Zealand 6 days after Christchurch
•Ban semi automatic assault weapons
•Buyback program
•Pay for all funerals
•Provide income for harmed
•Māori dance
•Wear solidarity scarf

Bernie Sanders says:
"This is what real action to stop gun violence looks like. We must follow New Zealand's lead, take on the NRA and ban the sale and distribution of assault weapons in the United States."

He says while being surrounded by heavily armed guards.

Fuck that guy.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I haven't read the dudes manifesto but it's pretty revealing what this guy has to say.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzdhefR6rTs

This was a false flag event! It had other purposes and intended repercussions.!

That in NO way means that the event did not happen but it's purpose was NOT to just kill innocents.

Absolem

I haven't read the dudes manifesto but it's pretty revealing what this guy has to say.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzdhefR6rTs

This was a false flag event! It had other purposes and intended repercussions.!

That in NO way means that the event did not happen but it's purpose was NOT to just kill innocents.

Is this what "Q" told ya when you put on your tinfoil hat to communicate with his hidden posts exposing so called "secrets" from the government?

Alex Jones would be proud of you.

Speaking of Alex Jones here's what he said in his deposition regarding his conspiracy about the Sandy Hook shooting. Which he now says he was wrong about. Most of his info came from Youtube and 4Chin.

Jones said during the deposition that he "almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged, even though I'm now learning a lot of times things aren't staged."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alex-jones-blames-conspiracy-claims-on-psychosis

When Alex Jones is presented with facts in a court of law he crumbles and backs away from what he said. Why? Simple. He cannot produce any evidence to back up what he says.

geneva_sativa

yep, right on cue,,,

there was a "study" that was released about one week prior to NZ "event",,, about people that believe that conspiracies exist and how they are criminals,,, and even threw in some boogity-boogity, to scare folks, saying that even if you associate with people that believe conspiracies, it would expose one to crime and harm,,,

and now, in the lead-up for a massive, unprecedented push at censorship and gun control,,, the Jones piece is plastered across all MSM,,, basically saying that anyone that doesn't believe what the MSM tells them,,, is crazy and not deserving to voice their view

Absolem

yep, right on cue,,,

there was a "study" that was released about one week prior to NZ "event",,, about people that believe that conspiracies exist and how they are criminals,,, and even threw in some boogity-boogity, to scare folks, saying that even if you associate with people that believe conspiracies, it would expose one to crime and harm,,,

and now, in the lead-up for a massive, unprecedented push at censorship and gun control,,, the Jones piece is plastered across all MSM,,, basically saying that anyone that doesn't believe what the MSM tells them,,, is crazy and not deserving to voice their view

Poor little guy.^^^^^^^

Just another victim of the truth.

So tell me champ. Where is your evidence of this latest conspiracy?
More 4chin, Fartwars, or Qavon?

You would be way more believable if you added exclamation marks like MJpassion adds to the end of his sentences.

geneva_sativa

" Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past. "

~ from Orwell's 1984

It is all about controlling the narrative,,,

for anyone not knowing FarceBook, Twitter, and most Silicon Vallay entities are directly tied to govermnent alphabet agencies,,, and other unsavoury folks

but since google, ScewYouTube and other platforms have been working nonstop for the past few years to de-monetize, de-platform, bury as much alternative content that challenges any official narratives, as possible,,,

90% + of all major "news" outlets are owned by 6 massive conglomerates ( worth looking into who that is ) ,,,

and they sure as shit wont be telling you anything they dont want you to know

Absolem

" Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past. "

~ from Orwell's 1984

It is all about controlling the narrative,,,

for anyone not knowing FarceBook, Twitter, and most Silicon Vallay entities are directly tied to govermnent alphabet agencies,,, and other unsavoury folks

but since most search engines use google, and ScewYouTube and other platforms have been working nonstop for the past few years to de-monetize, de-platform, bury as much alternative content that challenges any official narratives, as possible,,,

90% + of all major "news" outlets are owned by 6 massive conglomerates ( worth looking into who that is ) ,,,

and they sure as shit wont be telling you anything they dont want you to know

Where is your evidence to back up what ya say?????

So where is all the truth you talk about?????

Got any links to your secret reading material??????

Or are you just a regurgitation station from the likes of your mentor Alex??

Did ya read the deposition by Alex Jones?????

Dude cracked and backtracked on everything he has said.

If you make a claim then back the shit up. Shouldn't be hard for you to post a few links.

geneva_sativa

Poor little guy.^^^^^^^

Just another victim of the truth.

So tell me champ. Where is your evidence of this latest conspiracy?
More 4chin, Fartwars, or Qavon?

You would be way more believable if you added exclamation marks like MJpassion adds to the end of his sentences.

For others that might not already see through this guy,,,

please note that all of the alternative sites referenced in the post above are sites that are in process of being banned since NZ,,,

Absolem

please note that all of the alternative sites referenced in the post above are sites that are in process of being banned since NZ,,,

Let me ask again.

Can you give me the links to the sites you use for your truth and facts????

Shouldn't be that hard to do.

1. Go to the site.
2. Copy link.
3. Post link for the viewers here to read.

What's wrong Skippy?? Won't post the sites you read for fear of being laughed at????

Badfishy1

Perfect example of what the Zionist MSM handlers do. Throw all the muh conspiraceeeees into one lump to discredit all of them. If somebody isn’t smart enough to see AJ is limited hangout/ controlled op they are either a MM paid shill or a literal retard. Nobody believes in phlat urff yet that is thrown in with everything else.
A major issue with these narrative sheep is the fact they cannot accept there MAY be an explanation other than the bullshit they are fed. By accepting there MAY be an alternative to what they are spoon fed would break their NPC programming. There is not even a POSSIBILITY of another side. If there was, they would have to accept they have been lied to and would then have to question the world around and realize there may be a little discomfort on the horizon. So instead they turn in CNN, read bottom ticker then run to some plant growing forum then have a circle jerk with their gender bending buddies for likes. Pathetic creatures w a pathetic existance all for $.02 shekels/ post

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I haven't seen this video - and I don't think that I want to see it - because once seen - I won't be able to 'un-see' it - now will I?

Even though during my lifetime I must have seen countless dramatic deaths in many movies/videos with high kill-counts etc - the thought of having to watch a real snuff-movie just doesn't appeal to me - I'm still recovering from seeing one of those jihadi decapitations on video.

St. Phatty

Atrocidades18.com seems to be down.

Wonder if that's censorship.

Wonder what ads they show on a web page with video of the NZ shooting.

Bullet-proof clothing perhaps.

I watched the first 1/3 of the NZ shooting video. For me it wasn't that shocking, maybe because of the low-resolution and lack of blood. Or maybe I didn't watch the exact capture of the original live feed.

For me helping clean up after a 2 person motorcycle couple broad-sided a pick-up truck-type-crash, while I was 15 feet away on the sidewalk, was a lot more traumatic than what I saw in the video.

Latest posts

Latest posts