What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

49 killed in mass shooting at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand

caliprop215

Veteran
Full video

Full video

And to patty..... I think 49 head shots in a row beats a couple in a motorcycle accident. But I didnt experience so I dunno.

Last edited:

St. Phatty

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=WO4NOH7OD8Y2

Watch at own risk..... its bad.....

And to patty..... I think 49 head shots in a row beats a couple in a motorcycle accident. But I didnt experience so I dunno. But this is crazy

Now I'm scared to watch it.

The video on Atrocidades looked like the shooter's gun, with the white lettering.

One of the people in the accident was ... re-distributed ?

It's one thing when the human body is laid out like the butcher display at the supermarket ... it's another when the meat is still moving ... describing the woman passenger on the motorcycle.

I had a large beach towel and thought (since I had no cell-phone), if I was laying on the black asphalt in the hot summer sun, possibly dying, I would probably want some shade.

So I held the towel over the woman, to give her some shade.

Then I looked down.

Very traumatic for me. Sort of like watching live vivisection.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven't seen this video - and I don't think that I want to see it - because once seen - I won't be able to 'un-see' it - now will I?

Even though during my lifetime I must have seen countless dramatic deaths in many movies/videos with high kill-counts etc - the thought of having to watch a real snuff-movie just doesn't appeal to me - I'm still recovering from seeing one of those jihadi decapitations on video.

Yes G,,,,
Won’t watch them ,,
Never seen a beheading,,,
Don’t wanna see the New Zealand or any other massacre that’s live streamed or recorded, s2

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Few years ago a bunch of local police opened fire on a homeless man armed with only a small pocket knife. It was surreal watching the video. But the most lasting effect is knowning that all those murderers are still employed. And none of the names released. Everytime I see a cop I kinda wonder if they are one of them.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Few years ago a bunch of local police opened fire on a homeless man armed with only a small pocket knife. It was surreal watching the video. But the most lasting effect is knowning that all those murderers are still employed. And none of the names released. Everytime I see a cop I kinda wonder if they are one of them.

Very disturbing to say the least.

St. Phatty

Very disturbing to say the least.

Do you think Police Brutality has gotten worse the last few decades ?

That's my general impression.

But maybe it's related to me being White.

People of color have known the jack-booted thug treatment for a long time.

Or maybe it's related to the Internet & simply, more news reporting.

In any base, I think the best move is simple - de-fund the police. At least 50%. To reduce street violence.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing

That's my general impression.

No. Much more civil if you really want to know. But I'm going back 40 years or so. I have a few uncles who were city cops and one RCMP. If they went into a bad spot, they were unflinching animals. Deescalation is a new term. If they went in, they didn't want to come back a second time, so they solved the problem in one go.

The difference today is that cops don't have beats. They don't know who the players in the hood are so they'll assume everyone is a bad guy. Growing up we knew the cops by name and they knew us. They always put the smack down on the bad characters without hesitation while giving us a wink. So while you impression is accurate on the surface, underneath, they were way way more violent back in the day. Regardless of color, if you were always up to shit and hanging with the crowd that took up a lot of their time and put them at risk, you were fucked.

Badfishy1

Interesting a group of Muslims kill 4x as many in Sri Lanka, not a word (after all it was an attack on Christians) but can’t help but trip over each other in ‘outrage’ when this happened

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Interesting a group of Muslims kill 4x as many in Sri Lanka, not a word (after all it was an attack on Christians) but can’t help but trip over each other in ‘outrage’ when this happened

I think the real difference is not who they were but the fact one was televised.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Or maybe it's related to the Internet & simply, more news reporting.

internet, 24 hour news cycle, millions of folks catching bad behavior on film that USED to get pooh-poohed under a rug somewhere. "got pictures? no? too bad...":moon:

St. Phatty

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...pleading-guilty-sharing-mosque-shooting-video

14 years ... guess the Kiwi's don't have a First Amendment ... so afraid of information are they.

"The video, as well as a 74-page manifesto posted by Tarrant titled "The Great Replacement," were deemed "objectionable" by New Zealand's Chief Censor, making them unlawful to possess or distribute within the country."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_New_Zealand

"The head of the OFLC is called the Chief Censor, maintaining a title that has described the government officer in charge of censorship in New Zealand since 1916.[3]:30[6]"

T

Teddybrae

MJP: What made you join in sensationalising this crazy bastard? Do you sit behind a screen all day ... at a distance from real life, thinking real life is merely a variation from the violent games you play on your PC?

BUTCHER!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts