What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

49 killed in mass shooting at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand

St. Phatty

I think the more likely reason is the frame rate is slow enough during the live feed the brass seems to disappear, when in reality it's already moved out of frame for when the next frame is captured.

It's kind of the same thing when you see a video of an airplane or helicopter flying, yet the props appear to be stationary. They just happen to be moving at the correct speed for the camera's computer to interpret that way.

Good Point !

When I go shooting I usually keep notes for each batch of hand-loaded bullets, which is most of them.

I call it "High Energy Brass" when the brass goes flying noticeably higher & lands on the workbenches instead of the ground. HEB for short.

Brother Nature

What would be accomplished by faking this video, or event? NZ gun laws are already extremely tightly regulated, the ban that's just gone into place is not a full on ban on semis, it only bans military style assault rifles with magazines of 6 or more. Even with that, if you have an E category license you can still purchase them. So if gun control wasn't the aim of this 'false flag' operation, what was? What is the end result of of this vast and grand conspiracy?

I look forward to some of your answers. :)

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
*slow clap*

Not sure the significance of your post. Got Bud is likely correct. The frame rate is not up to tracing the flight of the shells but they did not disappear, as they are visible on the ground contrary to what someone stated. Paradoxically, I must use a lower frame rate/resolution to capture fast moving microorganisms with live feed video.

watts

ohms
Veteran
Tighter gun control so more citizens can't eventually use them on government if that day were to come, divide and conquer, or distraction from other news is usually the motives.

Badfishy1

Tighter gun control so more citizens can't eventually use them on government if that day were to come, divide and conquer, or distraction from other news is usually the motives.

Yes like the Zionist overlords killing hundreds. Also suspicious a ‘white nationalist’ never mentions the chosen ones. Rather than gun control, it appears the motive is more censorship than anything. There ARE places on the internet TPTB fear and conveniently, all the memes written on his rifle came from such places and instantly those same places have been censored in NZ because he posted there. He ALSO had a twatter account yet twatter is not censored in NZ. Why? Because twatter pushes the leftist agenda. Free speech/ free thought are on the verge of extinction. Even if you don’t agree with the things posted these places, one should still fear censorship

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
9/11 New York, Washington, PA, Fort Hood, Tsarnof (sp) brothers in Boston, Islamic State, Teleban and many many more in the US. I have a friend in Iraq and I hope he kills every Muslim he shoots at. A10 works good too. They are in the USA waiting, planning and ready to carry out hundreds more attacks. Fuck them.
Burn1

How long were you in the military?
Did you deploy?
What was your MOS?
I ask because:
Ive NEVER run across someone who feels so strongly- yet didn't enlist, who is not a shit talking, call of duty playing, cowardly shitheel, inbred pussy piece of shit. So, I am ASSUMING service.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Hey dummy! Wake up from your dream! Wipe your shorts off w tissue and understand something: if the south and the Nazis and the republicans were to rise up w all the privately owned guns in the country today, they would be wiped out and/or buried under the prisons by the US government. Don't be stupid.

That being said, once again, banning rifles that look mean is not the answer. It's as stupid as the crack pipe dreams that conservative revolutionaries hold so dear.

Brother Nature

That's your answer? Really? Did you even read what I posted? Can you explain to me why the New Zealand people would want to take over the government? Please tell me what my country needs to be distracted from? Do you even know anything about New Zealand other than the Lord of the Rings films were from here? I expected some stupid regurgitated responses to a legitimate question, but I did actually expect some sort of discussion about it too. It would be nice if you guys spouting these 4chan and alt-right Reddit conspiracy theories would actually elaborate on what you say, not simply regurgitate stock standard responses.

I would actually like to listen to and discuss with someone who could give me a logical and reasonable explanation of why all these horrific events in our respective countries are staged and what they have actually accomplished? I understand the government does shady shit, Iran Contra, MK ULTRA, foreign government destabilization, using private email servers or whatever the fuck that was about, etc.. all that shit has happened and is no longer a conspiracy theory because people proved that shit, so wheres the proof of this? I am actually listening, if someone can give me an intelligent, thought out response you may change my mind (it'd have to be pretty fucking genius though).

watts

ohms
Veteran
That's your answer? Really? Did you even read what I posted? Can you explain to me why the New Zealand people would want to take over the government? Please tell me what my country needs to be distracted from? Do you even know anything about New Zealand other than the Lord of the Rings films were from here? I expected some stupid regurgitated responses to a legitimate question, but I did actually expect some sort of discussion about it too. It would be nice if you guys spouting these 4chan and alt-right Reddit conspiracy theories would actually elaborate on what you say, not simply regurgitate stock standard responses.

I would actually like to listen to and discuss with someone who could give me a logical and reasonable explanation of why all these horrific events in our respective countries are staged and what they have actually accomplished? I understand the government does shady shit, Iran Contra, MK ULTRA, foreign government destabilization, using private email servers or whatever the fuck that was about, etc.. all that shit has happened and is no longer a conspiracy theory because people proved that shit, so wheres the proof of this? I am actually listening, if someone can give me an intelligent, thought out response you may change my mind (it'd have to be pretty fucking genius though).

I'm not here to debate if the video or event is fake or not. Maybe I misunderstood. I was giving possible motives to why governments might want to stage something like this, not to prove what I think. I'm not here to prove anything. I don't even own a gun and I don't belong to any of those groups or sites you and a few others mention. Also keep in mind this event is bigger than just your country of NZ. It affects a lot of people. Also remember your country is part of the same owners as the US. They have an agenda. Right after it happened, the US media immediately went to using it as an example to persuade Americans that we need to do what your NZ government did. It's not so easy to do in the US what your prime minister did. They have to do much more persuading the people.

Brother Nature

Ok, guess I misunderstood too, thought you were here for discussion of it and as you offered a suggestion I had a right to comment on it. I wasn't trying to come off abrasive, but it's an issue close to home for me so it can be emotional. Yes, I understand possible motives, that was not what I was asking for and perhaps I shouldn't have directed my question at you specefically. Sure, US politicians are going to jump on it, the US relates everything to itself. I do see that it involves many more than NZ, but I don't really see how it involves the US directly. I do get the agenda bit and am somewhat offended that people will use this as an excuse to get their own way. The Turkish government is also doing this with the event in Christchurch, for their own personal gain.

I do want to mention we're a commonwealth, meaning we belong to 'mother' England, there was a small event in the 1770's that separated the US from England, there has also been many instances where we have stood up and said we will not bend to Daddy Yankees will, some as recent as the last few months. Perhaps there are powers that be that transcend land masses and power structures and oversee all that we do, but perhaps not.

I am an American as well, I was born and raised there, east coast and west. I also served time there and have chosen NZ as my residence because I have family ties and I really love it here, it is a beautiful and until last week, an incredibly peaceful country. If you'd ever like to visit, I'd share a bud with you. I do dislike the anti-gun sentiment spewed forth by the media over there as well, so I get that too. I owned guns there and I own guns here, but here is very different than there, so I appreciate your closing sentiment. Thanks for your response, I appreciate it.

I am still waiting for an explanation of the 'false flag' event that happened though, I'm open to a legitimate explanation and discussion of that belief.

kickarse

Hey dummy! Wake up from your dream! Wipe your shorts off w tissue and understand something: if the south and the Nazis and the republicans were to rise up w all the privately owned guns in the country today, they would be wiped out and/or buried under the prisons by the US government. Don't be stupid.

That being said, once again, banning rifles that look mean is not the answer. It's as stupid as the crack pipe dreams that conservative revolutionaries hold so dear.

The south the "Nazi's" and the republicans.

Where the fuck are ya getting the "Nazi's" from

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The south the "Nazi's" and the republicans.

Where the fuck are ya getting the "Nazi's" from

lots of neo-nazi groups in US as well as western europe. not sure about Australia. more than enough white power /skinheads around (in particular the northwest-oregon, idaho etc) nutjobs to go around. and yes, they keep their swastikas handy for rallies & parades.:moon:

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Nothing is real,everything is allowed.
Everything is real,nothing is allowed.
Make the truth what you will and live with it.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
lots of neo-nazi groups in US as well as western europe. not sure about Australia. more than enough white power /skinheads around (in particular the northwest-oregon, idaho etc) nutjobs to go around. and yes, they keep their swastikas handy for rallies & parades.:moon:

I'm sure there are neo-nazis in Australia, why not?
Mongolia has neo-nazis.
Russia, Serbia and Poland, all have neo-nazis. Which makes no sense because Hitler & nazi Germany classified Slavs as subhumans.. And Russia, Poland and Serbia are Slavic nations, so go figure. There are Polish neo-nazis in Britain, too.. Yep. You can take a guy outta Poland, but you can't take dumb outta dumb guy.
Polish-Nazis-499177.jpg

He'll still be a dumb ass in a different country..
thumb_for-me-to-poop-on-memegenerator-net-imgur-you-are-responsible-19405259.png