What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

42w CFL Vertical Screen

sgapetti

Veteran
well done grower, nice harvest for 42 watt!. i just completed a 30 watt run for fun and i got less than 5 grams, kudos to you, thx for sharing.
Peace S

grouchy

Started a new round with the single 42w. Going to try it a little different this round. I have vegged out a power skunk freebie (hope it's a girl!) under a flat scrog. I am going to only allow the buds above the screen and will grow colas surrounding the vertical bulb.

picture.php

The picture is about a week old and the screen has filled in more. I flipped to flower on 10-15 and am going to pull everything under the screen until after the initial stretch.

A little after I started training this plant I learned about "main-lining" and am going to try that on the next round. Not sure if the concept is discussed here much but it looks like it would work well with a single vertical bulb of any size.