What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

phatpharmer

Hey guys went to 420 in Toronto happyily chilled with Medman smoked a lot of his fine wares and was lucky enough to get a few things from him to take home as a care package and boy what a package it was!!! An awesome West Coast Sour Diesel hat and an oz of some if the finest herb iv smoked in a long time im keeping this stuff so close I sleep with it lol its strait fire its his Organically Grown hydro Conkushion heres a few pics thx again buddy I had a great time hangin out see you at the expo and super job on this fire weed hope this is 1 of your entries!

P.S Thx for diner first time having indian food lol
55.jpg
666.jpg
777.jpg
securedownload77.jpg
securedownload.jpg

Last edited:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey phatpahrmer

thanks for sharing dude!

this will be an entry at ty :) i am expecting 1st indica

med-man

phatpharmer

No problem my pleasure to share pics of ur fire weed I'm sure you'll have a good chance as like I said best Iv smoked in a very long time! I wouldn't bet against the Conkushion that's forsure!lol

phatpharmer

Hey Terps it smokes smooth with a kick lol it has an awesome taste that last well after u smoke it kinda hard to describe spicey forsure. The bag appeal and smell are off the chain candy coated trichs with lavender hints the smell is a spicey leather sandlewood smell that they should make a cologne from lol

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there is a strong roadkill to her, coupled with a sweet smell and taste.

med-man

W

willyweed

hey med man keep up the good work ! nice looking buds in the pics too all the best.ww

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i will be surprised if she doesnt take 1st in the indica catagory

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey med man keep up the good work ! nice looking buds in the pics too all the best.ww

thamks willy

support appreciated

and phatpharmer

i will be interested to see actually man, your lady bug og was way danker then i thought it would be. not becuase of you but the genetic stock. your buds were way nicer then the clone only from ladybug himself

med-man

phatpharmer

thamks willy

support appreciated

and phatpharmer

i will be interested to see actually man, your lady bug og was way danker then i thought it would be. not becuase of you but the genetic stock. your buds were way nicer then the clone only from ladybug himself

med-man
Thx for the kind words buddy I can't wait to see how I stack up! The thx goes to you for the stock I popped 2packs of ur Lady Bug and found a special keeper forsure!:tiphat:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey phats

well the clone only is way more soft, musky and leathery then what you showed me :)

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not just that, yours was very very pungent

med-man

phatpharmer

Well let's both hope I do well as u deserve as much credit as me I just picked the pheno from ur bean stock bro! I added a touch of love while growing it but other than that it's ur stock I'm just glad to grow it!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey phats

i saw all the judges packs last year. there were only a couple quads i saw. i am excited to see what happens :)

med-man

This thread began right after I started 12 conkushion beans. Now I am highly anticipating the harvest.

Btw I loved the BC Special Kush, great feedback all around.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey euphoriaholic

great, thanks for supporting. looking forward to your feeedback

med-man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts