What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.

phatpharmer

Hey guys went to 420 in Toronto happyily chilled with Medman smoked a lot of his fine wares and was lucky enough to get a few things from him to take home as a care package and boy what a package it was!!! An awesome West Coast Sour Diesel hat and an oz of some if the finest herb iv smoked in a long time im keeping this stuff so close I sleep with it lol its strait fire its his Organically Grown hydro Conkushion heres a few pics thx again buddy I had a great time hangin out see you at the expo and super job on this fire weed hope this is 1 of your entries!

P.S Thx for diner first time having indian food lol
55.jpg
666.jpg
777.jpg
securedownload77.jpg
securedownload.jpg

Last edited:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey phatpahrmer

thanks for sharing dude!

this will be an entry at ty :) i am expecting 1st indica

med-man

phatpharmer

No problem my pleasure to share pics of ur fire weed I'm sure you'll have a good chance as like I said best Iv smoked in a very long time! I wouldn't bet against the Conkushion that's forsure!lol

phatpharmer

Hey Terps it smokes smooth with a kick lol it has an awesome taste that last well after u smoke it kinda hard to describe spicey forsure. The bag appeal and smell are off the chain candy coated trichs with lavender hints the smell is a spicey leather sandlewood smell that they should make a cologne from lol

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there is a strong roadkill to her, coupled with a sweet smell and taste.

med-man

W

willyweed

hey med man keep up the good work ! nice looking buds in the pics too all the best.ww

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i will be surprised if she doesnt take 1st in the indica catagory

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey med man keep up the good work ! nice looking buds in the pics too all the best.ww

thamks willy

support appreciated

and phatpharmer

i will be interested to see actually man, your lady bug og was way danker then i thought it would be. not becuase of you but the genetic stock. your buds were way nicer then the clone only from ladybug himself

med-man

phatpharmer

thamks willy

support appreciated

and phatpharmer

i will be interested to see actually man, your lady bug og was way danker then i thought it would be. not becuase of you but the genetic stock. your buds were way nicer then the clone only from ladybug himself

med-man
Thx for the kind words buddy I can't wait to see how I stack up! The thx goes to you for the stock I popped 2packs of ur Lady Bug and found a special keeper forsure!:tiphat:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey phats

well the clone only is way more soft, musky and leathery then what you showed me :)

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not just that, yours was very very pungent

med-man

phatpharmer

Well let's both hope I do well as u deserve as much credit as me I just picked the pheno from ur bean stock bro! I added a touch of love while growing it but other than that it's ur stock I'm just glad to grow it!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey phats

i saw all the judges packs last year. there were only a couple quads i saw. i am excited to see what happens :)

med-man

This thread began right after I started 12 conkushion beans. Now I am highly anticipating the harvest.

Btw I loved the BC Special Kush, great feedback all around.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey euphoriaholic

great, thanks for supporting. looking forward to your feeedback

med-man

Status
Not open for further replies.