What's new

420 Cup, Growers Category - You entering?

420 Cup, Growers Category - You entering?

• Submitting a Sativa entry

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Submitting an Indica entry

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Submitting a Hash entry

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Submitting a Sativa and Indica Entry

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Submitting a Sativa and Hash Entry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Submitting an Indica and Hash entry

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Submitting a Sativa, an Indica, and a Hash entry

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Yes diffently the auction was a huge highlight. I was jealous of Dr.D when he won that Belly with the Sensi logo on it. But thats cool since i got the jack herer seeds. I have been saving my pennis so might have enough for some TF hash hehe.

G

Exile is just about ready to flower. I can send you some beans if you wanna run them. Since well it will be awhile before i can get to them Sir.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
Bex Bissell said:
Yes diffently the auction was a huge highlight. I was jealous of Dr.D when he won that Belly with the Sensi logo on it. But thats cool since i got the jack herer seeds. I have been saving my pennis so might have enough for some TF hash hehe.

hahmmm with all this talk of balls, I hope your saving pennies......
:pointlaug :bat:

Last edited:
G

Indigo said:
Well MG, maybe next year both you and I will be able to join the fun, and if so, share a smoke and a smile...it would be my pleasure! :smile:

:wave:

.....and I would be truly honored! :respect:

G

2) If you put 10 people in a room, you will get 10 different opinions.... about anything!

3) Our differences are what makes us strong when we work together, and make us fight when we don't.

4) Intelligence and ability are not substitutes for wisdom.

k++++, :wave:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
what i want to know is if the hash judges will be getting any of that fine bubble hash that you had along last time tf?

i got my flight booked just now, and i'm euphorically happy about it. can't wait to meet everybody again and smoke smoke smoke our way to bliss.

i hope to enter somthing aswell, but we will see.

peace
gm

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finally put my vote in and its a HASH entry, good luck to those who have to get through the hash entries coz its gonna be fun.
Peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well this is looking amazing. the judges are gonna have a ball of a time.

according to this poll so far, we have a total of 21 sativa entries, 22 indica entries and 12 hash entries.

concidering that its only the begining of January thats not half bad at all, lol.

man oh man i hope my judges pass money has arrived...

G

That's not counting the folks on OG, Gaius. Oldpink posted a 420 Cup info thread over there, but there's no poll like this one, and there may be a number of OG users who don't post here but will be entering :D

:wave:

hmm sounds like fun.. what are the costs to enter? prolly wont enter this year but next is highly possible even know i wont be able to be there (ima a broke ass dude). do the entrys have to be full sativa or indica or jus mostly sativa or indica? if its just mostly, i'd prolly enter double dutch from magus for indica and veitnamese black from who knows lol for sativa. but who knows cuz im always broke and a oz would definatly put a hurtin on me unless i pull a way better yeild next time

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Bex Bissell said:
Hey just a reminder to you guys that got judges passes. If you get a judges pass you can not enter in that category. So no cheating now. Keep it fare.

Is this the case...do we expect cheaters? I don't see why someone would want to spend all that time cultivating something superb, just to cheat to win. :confused: I have already paid for a pass for the same category I was planning on sending in. If this is a problem I would like to know now. I understand a fair playing field, but I think I also think this should be fun, and entrants should be able to be trusted. just my opinion

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...well the way I look at it is.....in a true democracy you can actually vote for yourself..........as long as one entity is not trying to buy up many of the judges passes to influence the outcome un-fairly......I guess that we can let entrants judge.....as long as they only have just one vote and that they do not go around recognizing their own entry and informing others to vote for it........this is grounds for disqualifiaction because this is a blind test and we will not tolerate entrants working the judges and identifying their weed to try and influence the outcome....

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
that makes sense, whats 1 vote gonna do? i would think people can be trusted to be honest about the judging as far as poss. as long as no one trys to influence other judges things will be fair. man i can't wait...

G

But in a democracy there isn't a limited number of ppl allowed to vote. Since there is so FEW passes why let someone judge themselves the highest and the rest the lowest when there is only 30 passes to tally the vote. I would assume that that 1 vote can make quite a difference since there is only 29 other ppl to judge.

Foz

head inna bag
in a true democracy you can actually vote for yourself
True Gypsy... but ... in a true democracy ALL the candidates have this right.
Are we really sure all the entrants will be judges too? :chin:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....I doubt if all entrants will want to be judges........but if they do there is really no way to actually stop them since they could buy a judges pass under any name other than their own......

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well as time passes i'm more and more tempted to have a go at the hash cup too, lol. maybe i'll do a special 420 bubble run. just for fun, i still have a batch of frozen trim, just waiting to be bubblyfied<lol

Status
Not open for further replies.