What's new

420 Cup, Growers Category - You entering?

420 Cup, Growers Category - You entering?

• Submitting a Sativa entry

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Submitting an Indica entry

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Submitting a Hash entry

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Submitting a Sativa and Indica Entry

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Submitting a Sativa and Hash Entry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Submitting an Indica and Hash entry

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Submitting a Sativa, an Indica, and a Hash entry

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats what im gonna be doing, its the only chance ive got of entering this year.
Peace

G

It really is all about the hash. Right? Good luck again to all who dare to enter. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got a feeling its gonna be a fierce catagory this year (hash).....i got something special planned.
Peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah truecannabliss, i think you are right. this years hash cattegory will be very interesting. i hope to get a taste of your "something special" sounds fine indeed.

SativaBelieva

Voting shows a little more indica entries than sativa... thought last year it was the other way around... good there will be plenty of all!!!

G

Man i still hear stories of that Sage N Sour you had. People asking if you still gonna have some for next 420. Man i sure hope you got something cuz that stuff was Ggggreeaaat! See you in de dam Meneer.

SativaBelieva

Yeah!... that Sage 'n Sour was about the best I ever had... it'll be hard to top that one... though I have something new this year... and I think you can guess what...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
your name might not give a clue, but i'm glad to have a sativa judges pass waiting for me in amsterdam, hehe. its gonna be such a treat to go through all those fine sativa entries, i'm so looking forward to the judging this time, if all goes as planned i'll be entering some indica and some bubble hash this time. i only voted for the indi entry, oh well...

G

For the OG/CW Refugees

For the OG/CW Refugees

I'm bumping this as we now have many of the fine folks from OG and CW over here, likely some of which planning to enter the Cup.

Welcome folks...howzabout letting us know if you're planning on entering?

Much appreciated!
:wave:

G

I hope to add some variety to the 420, i will enter Indica and Sativa brought to you from one of the hottest places on earth. Somewhere in the middle east there is a Cannabis Oasis in the middle of the desert. Smokers Heaven. No hash entry this year, maybe next as i will be buying a isolater machine next week.
Peace to all and I hope to meet you all.
MOD.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
we are up to :

25 indica entries
22 sativa entries
and 12 hash entries

thats not at all bad, and still 2 months and 10 days to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts