What's new

420 cup fund donations

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad I picked one of these up, nice bud.

dank.frank I like your thought of it being tk x gdp, but I am going to take a stab at it and say maybe gsc x gdp.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oops...I started the guessing game. FWIW - I was wrong in my initial thought. ;)

dank.Frank

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
more GDP special project

more GDP special project

Another little sneak peak for all the generous people who have grabbed a pack of the GDP special project, thanks for the love
picture.php

p.s the mother stock is one of our own creations and selection.
Peace

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jump all over the GDP mix pack, there will almost certainly be a couple of the Special Project in there as well as the NYCD x GDP.
Peace

M

MrSterling

Has anyone run the Casey Jones S1s before? Am interested in more details on ojd's specific cut.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
hmm, maybe its Secret Mother x GDP, the same SM used in the chem projects perhaps. now if only someone knew what the SM was :chin:

B

Brad

I know you probably didnt know it but ive been breeding/selling/gifting Grape Lemonaid Since 2006... the real grape lemonaid is Lemon Swiss x Godzilla Grape.....so you might wanna find a new name..As to not confuse my brand with yours...anyways nice projects...here is my link to the strainguide i did a few years back
https://www.icmag.com/modules/ICStrainguide/index.php?eop=showstrain&id=1855

picture.php

2x Grape Lemonade (Lemchem x GDP) (5 fem seeds) this is a very special strain that i created as an exclusive for a friends retail outlet so a very rare chance to get them from the bay.

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know you probably didnt know it but ive been breeding/selling/gifting Grape Lemonaid Since 2006... the real grape lemonaid is Lemon Swiss x Godzilla Grape.....so you might wanna find a new name..As to not confuse my brand with yours...anyways nice projects...here is my link to the strainguide i did a few years back
https://www.icmag.com/modules/ICStrainguide/index.php?eop=showstrain&id=1855

View Image

Sorry about that, i will come up with another name.
Peace

B

Brad

no prob... i just happend to see it on seedbay ...thought maybe it was mine lol...either way nice projects

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was a one off limited batch i did for a friend to give away as freebies on his site.
Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the casey jones seeds are the same seeds i been selling for a long time under the name gratefull casey
its truecanabliss cut of casey jones reversed on to herself

new releases will just be called casey jones from now on

peace

M

MrSterling

Ojd and bliss, do you guys have any photos of the CJ s1 or OGChem x GDP?

Latest posts

Latest posts