and then the real fun stuff

the girl scout cookie cut has been reversed and hit to the original diesel
2 x 5 pack original diesel x girl scout cookie feminzed
dont sleep on these cookie packs

peace

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
This is great news for several of you!!!

These will go live at 2pm UK time. As OJD said. DOnt hang around and get involved.

Cheers

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And i will be sending these 18 packs in tomorrow
4x GDP Mix packs (10 fem seeds) Including several unreleased GDP hybrids as well as S1's.

1x NYCD x GDP (5 fem seeds), Just about to harvest the test run of this strain and its an insane yielder for a GDP hybrid, one of the best seed plants i have grown in years! (pics coming soon).

1x LA Affie/Fire OG x GDP (5 fem seeds), chopped the testers for these a month ago, and another couple yesterday....blackcurrant and grape kushy goodness with insane frost and potency (pics up soon).

2x Grape Lemonade (Lemchem x GDP) (5 fem seeds) this is a very special strain that i created as an exclusive for a friends retail outlet so a very rare chance to get them from the bay.

1x OG Chem x GDP (5 fem seeds)....literally so rare that it broke my heart to part with them (although i cant think of a better cause). These have potential for some serious yield, potency will be up there with the best of them. I just hope whoever gets them throws up a journal.

6x GDP Special Project (5 fem seeds) Very special line due out soon, tests have been done and pics will be up soon with smoke reports.

1x GDP S1's....oh shit, just when you thought there were none left we pull some out of the vault for the cup.

Lastly some very special and admittedly old seeds given to me personally by the breeders some years ago, they have been stored as best as possible (airtight containers in fridge) but obviously germination rates may not be as high as with newer seeds.

1x Reservoir-Snowdog Kush(5 regular seeds)
1x H3ad seeds-Sugaree x CDDK (12 regular seeds)

I think these will probably all be up for auction but will let you all know before they hit the bay.

This is a great cause so i hope to see these fly off the shelves......also would be great to see some entries from CSG growers (anyone places and you'll never want for seeds again thats for sure).
Peace

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just sent in the seeds i mentioned, i will keep you updated as to when they are gonna drop.
Peace

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
This is a good look ....

If I'm fast enough I can get hey Dave ..my money not 2 right for the auctions lol

? ..if I grow a csg strain and decide to enter but I'm not able to attend is that possible ? Can I get some direction or info for the cups ...a link anything ..I wanna kno the rules

If I made my own hybrid from csg ONLY strains is that ok ?

I would wanna kno for future reference

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check this thread bro https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=251247 let them know your intentions to enter and they will fill you in properly.
You can enter even if you dont attend.....if you enter a CSG strain we'll love ya even more than we already do, im thinking of giving away some unreleased seeds to anyone that enters or something along those lines (see what OJ thinks).
You can enter anything you have grown (in the grower cup) and if you have documentation of a hybrid created by yourself you can enter the breeder category with it.
Peace

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NYCDxGDP

NYCDxGDP

There will be 1 pack of NYCDxGDP(5 seeds), these are out of this world as the pictures below show.
There wont be anymore of these released, all we had was 50 seeds and after finding the keeper below from around 10 seeds i have just put the remaining 30 into water leaving just 5 for a rainy day).
Of all the thousands of seeds i have ever popped this plant is easily in the top 10 on first impressions which should give some of you an idea just how special these are.
Insane yielder (6 litre pot), being harvested tomorrow after 24 hours dark.
picture.php

picture.php

Classic NYCD grapefruit smell with heavy bursts of sweet grape and subtle blackcurrant undertone.

Gonna be revegging this lady and getting cuts out to the community to make up for them not getting a general release.....also got a ChemD/SFV x GDP keeper thats insane.

Peace

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Good looks true and OJD ..if I can't get something in this yr god willing next yr ima have something lined up ..ya seem like some good people

I luv NYCD it's damn near extinct on my side ..that x GDP cross looks crazy !
I'm not gonna lie a few yrs ago purple was had to keep ok the shelves now a days ..anything purple gets a bad rap ..if I bring something purple to the homies it's has to be something crazy ...that looks crazy ...ima have to get in where I fit in for a cut later lol

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dam bro

that nycd x gdp looks insane

and it has that grapefruit twist you say, make sure you save a joint for me to try

some very special stuff truecanabliss dropping for the auction
dont miss out

also the chemd x sfv x gdp oh man
that is a definate next elite in the making no doubt

yeah like truecanabliss say anyone enters any csg strain and they will become very good friends of ours with some nice perks

if you place in the top 3 dont plan to buy any more csg strains ever again seriously

peace

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Hey everyone. Looks like there's gonna be guns at dawn, well just after lunch for us, for these taste temptations from OJD and Tru!!!

Who's coming to the party today at 2pm UK time????

:party:

B

blue green

I'll pop in. :)

Is the second cache of seeds going up today aswell?

M

MrSterling

I am at this party until it ends. All these Jones and GDP crosses look great. Especially the NYCDxGDP.

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GDP special project

GDP special project

A little preview at what to expect from the Grandaddy special project
picture.php

Peace