What's new

420 Cup Bicycling for Hazes & Hash?????

420 Cup Bicycling for Hazes & Hash?????

• Absolutely....count me in for all the fun!

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • Is definitely something I'd consider doing.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Sorry, my tired arse will not make it a block!

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Cool...Thanks gaiusmarius & Trichomefarmer

Really looking forward to cycling for cured Hazes:)

Peace...

SativaBelieva

Cured hazes will be a hard find... shops have fast turnover... no time to leave buds on shelter for an extra 3 to 6 months... sometimes Katsu lists something 'golden'... which means some kind of curing... too bad, I don't know any details on their curing process... do they use herbs to speed up the cure?... and if one knows other shops with cured weed, I'd like to learn!!!

3legdog

The time is nearing :woohoo: . Really lookn forward to a vacation & after the big snow this weekend im more ready than ever! :wave:

Last edited:
G

yea man!!

yea man!!

count me in!! im coming with four mates were all up for it!! cant wait to see what we find!! :joint:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
posted by:SativaBelieva
Cured hazes will be a hard find... shops have fast turnover... no time to leave buds on shelter for an extra 3 to 6 months... sometimes Katsu lists something 'golden'... which means some kind of curing... too bad, I don't know any details on their curing process... do they use herbs to speed up the cure?... and if one knows other shops with cured weed, I'd like to learn!!!

you are certainly right on this, most coffee shop grass is uncured, if its been 2 weeks since its been dry and packed your lucky lol. when you do find cured stuff it tends to be the stuff that sells slowest. but even without a cure who can resist with such a selection of bud flavours on offer? but in the end i expect the gems will be found amongst the entries and not the coffee shops.

only 2 more months until the 420 starts! YEEHAAAAA! :woohoo:

i really look forward to meeting and hiting the bongs, vaporizers etc with all the good folks comeing to this party, its gonna be fun.

Last edited:

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
gaiusmarius said:
posted by:SativaBelieva

you are certainly right on this, most coffee shop grass is uncured, if its been 2 weeks since its been dry and packed your lucky lol.

That's no prob Gaius, you will certainly find some that are at least 6 month cure, I assure you of that.:wink:

rgds, kov

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
posted by: kov
That's no prob Gaius, you will certainly find some that are at least 6 month cure, I assure you of that.

rgds, kov

wow a 6 month cure hey? thats far out man, but i'd be suprised to find any of the good stuff in the coffee shops, thats cured for 6 months lol. their tuen over is much too fast with the interesting strains.

i have some 5 month old widow that i'm tokeing on right now. man its golden widow now instead of white widow lol.

peace
gm

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
Well the tours will start at 11 daily. I will be going to Haarlem on the 1st day, as I know the way to Nol's (once in Haarlem). Weather permitting I would love to ride to Haarlem but if not i'll take my bike on the train.

As for the 19th my bike tours will end up at the grow shop tour.

:wave:

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
trichomefarmer said:
I will also be riding in the evenings.

sounds like fun, i just hope all the cheap bikes aren't rented by the 17th. lol.

the schedule looks prety packed, one's gonna have to pick and choose which events, at certain times, are more important to you.

the grow shop tour is on my to do list too, as long as i don't miss anything else thats cooler hehe.

i want to see about geting a bubbleator...

G

i was planing on going but i dont wanna hang with some cheating whore and her boy wonder. i hope i get my fucking orders

G

Yeh the bubblator is pretty inexpensive. Bout the size of a normal euro rice cooker mate. Spins or somethin. I'll stop bye there with you and check it out. We can ask milla exaclty how it works im sure. Not sure if i will join or not but will be hanging around anyways.

3legdog

hey 'wicked powder man'

hey 'wicked powder man'

So are we still touring or what? I sure hope so,love to hit your fav. spots & enjoy some real goodies :yummy:

SneakySneaky

Veteran
3ld u still goin...im on the fence do to recent happenings...was looking forward to the pub crawl, and the bicycle event

3legdog

Oh im definetly going the only question is will i send entries. Sure had planned to & even a few things for the wake-n-bakes. Either way im sure many of the good folks i've meet here will cross my path over 2 wks cruzn' the shops :D

here's a lil Burmese bubble i ve really been lookn forwards to tf...any others giving a try a the wnb's :yummy:

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i still plan to go too.

i've had nothing but positive dealings with our hosts. which is what counts for me, not hear say.

i'm also wondering about the entries. don't want to send them to someone unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.