What's new

420 Cup Bicycling for Hazes & Hash?????

420 Cup Bicycling for Hazes & Hash?????

• Absolutely....count me in for all the fun!

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • Is definitely something I'd consider doing.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Sorry, my tired arse will not make it a block!

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baccas125

Hey TF were gonna need a shoe horn to squeze that many people into the katzu. Maybe we need to break up into two groups? who know let me know if there is anything i can do to help!!! baccas

G

Yeh if ppl don't wanna ride to Harleem but want to ride around harleem you can bring your bike on the train for free. Should be fun. Would like to hang out at Nol's shop again with everyone. 4-way awaits us.

SativaBelieva

Katsu is small allright... but it has some excellent G13NHaze on the menu... and can I bring some of my own?... if Kushage don't qualify for Haze... how about some Strawberry Cough?... Barney's has fine sativas... still need to try Pink Kush... I had some OG Kush at Dampkring... their Super Silver Haze is close to Amnesia Haze... Grey Area must have some Cannalope Haze and Amnesia's menu might list Sour Diesel... those are on top of my mind... or you people like to go to Greenhouse and suck Arjen's?

G

Oh we will most diffently have to stop bye The GreenHouse forsure! You can get us in since you got your membership card to The GreenHouse. I'll buy the Duvel. Even smoke a joint of Arjan's ultra hay #2. See you in De Dam.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
well the greenhouses have never been on my tour. I've never gotten a haze there, that had me wanting to come back for more. Sure they have nice decor and rather cute girls behind the bar, but passed that and it's all hype. In my day Arjan himself has passed me too many joints or buds that I could not smoke cause they wouldn't burn.
I can show those who want to check it out, but I myself wont spend a dime there.

Yes sativa beleiva you are more than welcome to bring your own sativas.

good to hear about the bike path to Haarlem. thanks headman420
Bex are bikes really free on the train? ride one way and take the train back :woohoo:

G

I'm pretty sure its free. SativaBelieva should know. As he has a bike and frequents amsterdam often. Sounds good to me TF ride down to Nol's and take the train back all baked. Yeh i was ofcourse being sarcastic about The Greenhouse. We should see if we can get a tour of Sensi Seeds Garden. Then maybe they can smoke us up with some of there flava's.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
man that would be very cool, but i can hardly imagine them leting you take bikes on the trains for free. it might not be expensive but i'd expect them to charge something for a bike. do we have a comuteing amsterdamer, who knows about bikes in trains?

Foz

head inna bag
After a quick search:
If you want to take your bike with you on the train you need to buy a Bike Day Ticket (Dagkaart Fiets), which costs Euro 6.00.
Be aware, however, that space is limited, and that bikes are not allowed during the morning and evening rush hours (except in July and August). Please ask for terms and conditions at the ticket office
from Netherlands Railways (NS) web site
:wave:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Haarlem by bike, should be lots of fun. if we pay 6 euros extra for the bikes we might as well take em on both ways and just enjoy the ride to Nols and back lol?

G

willie wortels is only 50 meters from the station, why take the bikes at all, the big willies's is a short walk from the station

G

headman420 said:
willie wortels is only 50 meters from the station, why take the bikes at all, the big willies's is a short walk from the station
:wave:

The walk to Nols big shop was very enjoyable; the town is full of old art deco buildings and shops, and with a local fair also going on, it was all very enjoyable / I will say it over again - The Harlem trip was a memory that will stay with me forever & if I ever go to the Netherlands in the off season – Nol’s/Harlem is where I would stay /

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
headman420 said:

Cause I'm a nut, I like it fast and now, also less time walking means more time puffing and less huffing. :woohoo:
:joint:
and because we are the....

not the trichome walkers.
:bat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hey tf, if our Haze Hunt is crowned with success we will turn into the trichome high flyers, hehe.

i can't wait to go haze hunting...

G

I can't wait to join everyone on TF's Haze N Hash tour....I am so excited about attending my first IC420...

Does everyone hire their bikes from the same place or do we all need to find our own hire?

Peace.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
its best to hire your bike before hand otherwise its gonna be a hasle of haveing to go to the bike rental shop first, instead of starting the tour in a timely fassion. at least thats what tf was saying last time i would suggest renting a bike for the whole time your there, it makes for great mobility and is lots of fun. amsterdam really is a great city for bikes.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
To be on the tour you have to rent your bike before hand. I have more enjoyable things to do in Amsterdam than wait in a bike rental shop.
Renting a bike on your own is much faster and easier than renting to a group.

As the time approaches, I will do a thread on bike renting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts