What's new

420 Cup Bicycling for Hazes & Hash?????

420 Cup Bicycling for Hazes & Hash?????

• Absolutely....count me in for all the fun!

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • Is definitely something I'd consider doing.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Sorry, my tired arse will not make it a block!

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foz

head inna bag
High!
Even though I'm not supposed to decide anything about it, I was playing around with photoshop fantasizing about T-shirts.
So... just for sake of curiousity... which one would you like the most?

:wave:

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i like the one on the left, its nice and discreet, lol. although i think they need to be long sleeved shirts in april....hehe. cool logo though...

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
hey Foz, I wouldn't mind a different color of t-shirt, like think how it will look like when black, or maybe orange? Remember orange is Dutch national colour.

rgds, kov

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you do know that to get the shirt you will have to pedal at least 50 km a day, right? hahaha

maybe the trichome riders can take a ride to harlem for the visit to nols? how far is harlem from the center of amsterdam? is it too far to ride by bike?

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
hehe, kinda hard to imagine a bunch of stoners after a wake'n'bake pedalling further than round the corner for a coffee.:biglaugh:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
High res graphic on disc received....thanks Foz! We have not decided on the exact
shirt color, style, etc...but I'm sure you will all like the finished product....awesome
graphics Foz. Personally I'm not a fan of white shirts, they never seem to stay white.

dg

G

White shirts are good for the summer though. I liked those 420 white shirts you guys had for sale last year but the neck was wierd style kinda uncomfortable. Maybe make some black and some white shirts like the 420's last year. See you on the fiets pad.

Foz

head inna bag
High!
High res graphic on disc received
cool :yes:
Can't wait to see the finished product.

you do know that to get the shirt you will have to pedal at least 50 km a day, right?
Yes.... and do home deliveries for Gypsy... :bat: :D

hehe, kinda hard to imagine a bunch of stoners after a wake'n'bake pedalling further than round the corner for a coffee
Naa... if you get high enough then the road goes downhill and you don't even need to pedal... more or less :rolleyes:

Cześć :wave:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Yes.... and do home deliveries for Gypsy...

Yes! no more postal seed deliveries, lol. only per bike courier (ecco friendly like) hahaha.

i think the farthest we'll be rideing on the bikes will turn out to be the katsu, hehe. right tf?

i can't wait to see the trichomerider shirts.

yeah Fozzillo

yeah Fozzillo

Aloha Mr.Foz!
You've made it:yes:
Very nice graphic buddy, congrats, can't wait to see you with the T-shirt:D
I wish a good 420 Bicycling Tour to everybody!
Cheers

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
gaiusmarius said:
you do know that to get the shirt you will have to pedal at least 50 km a day, right? hahaha
maybe the trichome riders can take a ride to harlem for the visit to nols? how far is harlem from the center of amsterdam? is it too far to ride by bike?

If I or someone can find a bike route map from Amsterdam to Haarlem, I'm game. Can you take bikes on the train between the 2?, the longest I walked last year was from the train station in Haarlem to Nol's. With a bike I could have enjoyed Nol's longer. :chin:

Well according to this poll, this shall be on the side of insane. 35 people with another possible 14 pedalling on 2 wheels blazed with haze. We gonna be one helluva high rollin' mob. There wont be any hazes left after we've inundated a coffeeshop. :yoinks:

As for the shirts, I like the green piping on the shirts and the big logo across the front.
but that logo will look great on any shirt imho.

G

there is a direct bike path to haarlem. i go there on my 25kph scooter when the weather permits. takes about 35-40 min. it is a nice ride

G

You're gonna be toting a mob of stoners around with you, TF LOL!

IMO you should call up the coffeeshops on route and reserve 50 grams of the finest Hazes and Hashes before you head on out, gonna be fun trying to find enough to keep everyone happy...the mental picture of 49 stoners on bikes in various stages of deviation from reality has me cracking up already LMAO! :biglaugh:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah mon, we could take the bikes on the train, it probably costs an extra ticket but who cares then we can be at willie wonkas first and last lol.

but rideing from the city might be a bit too far on bikes, if it takes headman 45 minutes on a scooter it will take 2 hours on a bike no? unless your talking about a slow european moped that does a max of 30 kmh, in which case a bike becomes realistic again, even for a bunch of stoners on cup holidays.

You're gonna be toting a mob of stoners around with you, TF LOL!

LOL! good one! 35 people you say? well thats gona be fun, as long as people rent their bikes in advance, hehehehehehe otherwise we'll be in the rental shop for hours. mind you we will see how many actualy apear....this is gonna be so much fun.....i just can't wait.

G

they call it a snorfiets. max speed 30 kilometers per hour. mine goes a little faster. if you get a good bike and the wind is not blowing to hard, it is a nice ride .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts