What's new

420 CUP 2011, Who's going?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Just got confirmed my stash is all there waiting for me! 5 days to go!

peace

mello

you lucky bugger, lol. i'm still waiting for news on mine. hope it makes it, would be first fail.

I have been in bed the last two days, Damm hardcore cold, ore the flu. I will still come down, cant leave my brothers hanging, But no joint sharing, and no smellng weed for me.

Hope i feel better afther the weekend.

See you all soon, going to pack up now.

ahh man, you poor guy, i hope you shake it off fast. we can all make our own spliffs np eh? i'm flying tomorrow, wonder if i'll be able to sleep lol. i can't wait to meet everyone. has a base been decided yet?

K

Karma Genetics

AH man, its getting worst, Cant sleep the last days, getting a bit edgy, ahhh frustrations.

I am taking the train in 2 hours, hope i start to feel better, but i am starting to doubt it, When i keep feeling like this , i am sorry but i will have to return home.

THC4SIM

Awwwwwww karma man!!! really hope you can make it,
if not today then over the weekend bro!

i got my fingers crossed for ya!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yes karma.... hope you will get better bro!!! Sending healing karma your way my friend !!

peace

icetoker

rasras

Karma i will bring you some Chaga mushroom chai. It`s a strongest antioxidant inna world.
Im flying tomorrow. See you soon!!!!!!!!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
oh man, was looking forward to hanging out Karma bro. i do hope you feel up to making it. but the main thing is to get better. look after yourself man.

well im flying in a few hours, hope to see who ever is around at the greenhouse later this afternoon. till then.....:kos: i'm getting my thc blood content up for the flight, lol. maybe ill make a bubble chocolate drink before i leave. :joint:

:wave:

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Only a few days!! Woop!

Sending good vibes to Karma. Perhaps not the most popular of ideas on this forum of all places, but I personally would be dosed up the max on Cold & Flu pills. It's only like once a year you gotta feel like this.. unfortunately in this situation I say fuck a herbal remedy.. big pharma has the power to make you feel a bit more human while you are in bed fighting it off..

Dr. D

Veteran
Two days to go, my package is in the netherlands lets just hope it arrives safe and sound at the destination!! See you all soon!
Get well soon karma i had a cold last week which i still havent shaken off...Peace

K

Karma Genetics

I am in town, checked in safe and sound, gone see if i can get some medication here.

Cant miss 420, ... See you all soon.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
medication? shouldnt be a problem where you are my bro, jeje! get well monday latest please

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
In Greenhouse red light district with Mr Haze right now ;) Got my icmag special titoon29 tee shirt :)

THC4SIM

Good to see you made it mate!!! niceOne Karma!

Ill be in town early tomorrow! cannot wait, been smoking shite for the last month so need a seriously nice lung-full to get me on the right path for the 420!

i will be in town around 9am gagging for a nice toke!!
ill be lugging my bong bag around with me..

see you guys early if any-ones about!.....
and ill see you monday Jah, looking forward to trying your (nearly) entry...

:smoke out:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
smoking a fatty at a coffeshop, its 9am here. I arrived yesturday in the morning, has been very interesting thus far! Hoping to see everyone for the wake and bake, anyone know which greenhouse everyone is meeting at?

So far the best smoke has been at grennhouse, had some cheese from there last night before a VERY crazy cab ride! Hope to see everyone soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts