What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

420 CUP 2005 OFFICIAL RESULTS.....YEAH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepy

Veteran
Dutchgrown said:
Well Zepp....here's a bit of info on this, per Soma....since he does have a prescription for medical cannabis consumption in NL, seems as though when he went to the hospital they were told of his 'medicine' and had to give him a room with a balcony just so he could smoke the herb and not break hospital fire regulations. His favorite was bubble hash to toke in the hospital cause that meant that he could just reach for his pipe and take a couple of hits in his hospital room before the nurses showed up to tell him he'd have to toke up on the balcony.

True story folks!

:wave:
dg

man, i gotta move to Holland!!!

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Fredster.... you have just made my night br0ther! I have been looking forward to getting together for BBQ, but now... aftering seeing just a wee bit of your first hours... your journey in the 'dam... "I wanna party with that dude"... :smile::yes:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Soma.. the vap is nice and easy of the valves br0ther ~

Soma.. the vap is nice and easy of the valves br0ther ~

and all the vaps around makes me very happy !!!

G

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I'm really humbled by the whole experiance.I wish to meet more of you next year.

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
Smokey.........
You are a true gentleman my friend. I was very happy I got to meet and hang out with you. Great ECSD also! You have a lovely wife and daughter, hope they got to go shopping!!

G

Hi HOG! All safe and sound? Pleasure meeting you my friend, we've had some memomrable times, I'll always remember. Shopping is just begining bro, look out saturday!

M

mosca negra

Hello Everyone! Glad to hear everyone had a kickass time and everyone made it back home safe. Wish I could have made it this year... I would like to Thank Gypsy and his crew for putting together a fair and unbiased contest!! I would especially like to Thank Gerrit from Magus Genetics for providing me with his AWESOME NEW soon to be released, Strain "MOTAVATION" (correct spelling). This is an exciting next generation strain from his Cannasuear Company.

Peace, Mosca

C

Chamba

it might be an idea next year to have judges evaluate only indicas, sativas or hashes ..not all three at once .

C

Chamba

or judge sativas on the first day, indicas on the second and on the last day judge the hashes?

G

Way to go HOG!!!!!!!!!!! damn brother big props to you man:yes:

smokey, rez, jimmy,what a show, ECSD dominates.

who didnt think JLP wasnt goin to finish, if your wantin a grower to bring out the best in bud, JLP is the man, in many ways. big CONGRATS john lee:yes:

CBF

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
Thanks CBF...... Without you and the seeds travel.....none of this would have happened for me. Thats what sharing in the community is all about. Thank you CBF. I had the time of my life!!!

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
HOG
Very proud man!
Im Happy for Rez, Jimmy and the others.
But HOG I Know You LOL Very Happy for you HOG!
Knowing the History of those beans makes it all the Better!!!!!
CBF and You Both deserve Props.

Yeah! Good Job HOG!
Next Year!
Sin

G

SHeeeeeeeeT HOG.....all i did was send the seed to a conman, who didnt know shit and gave um to you.

all you brother:yes:

CBF

G

Congrats to everybody ..
rez i knew the deez was the bomb right on bro you deserve it!
i finaly got the ecsd cut so im glad to see it kicked ass.

hog jimmy good job, wish i couldve been there!
theres always next year.

subcool

Go HOG

Go HOG

Very Impressive dude,
I know that JC is better with a nice cure so I am extremly impressed.
Sounds like ya'll had a blast and I wanted to chime in with probably my only post here and say great job.

PM me when ya return I have a prize for ya :0

Subcool

G

What's up truecannabliss? I enjoyed the event and meeting you and Marley and your man who's name I forgot.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey there Smokey me and Marley was rolling with Dr D.
Hope you have enjoyed the rest of your time and the family too, they are a wonderful pair and you are a very lucky man, but hell you know that and to be honest i could not have hoped to meet a friendlier gent that yourself. look forward to seeing ya around
Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.