What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

420 CUP 2005 OFFICIAL RESULTS.....YEAH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

A big Congrat Smokey. It sounds like you made a bunch of new friends there. I am also glad you took a prize for all the hard work you put into your grows and reports. :)

Stay safe my friend

G

guest123

well given the pics i saw , the judges must have had a hard time picking a winner , or winners ,,.. you guys deserve all the congrats your getting and more ,,, definately top class herbage .... hope to see you all next year ..

SativaBelieva

SativaBelieva said:
Who and what was lot 420270?... personally, my blind overall winner!!! :joint:

That was Jimmynitz, indeed the winner of the Sativa Growers cup!... :canabis:
Once more... congratulations!... and thanks, i've still got a bud of you and from Smokeypufmaster... :yummy:
Until next time :wink:

G

Jimmy, Soma, Smokey, Rez, JLP, HOG, Reeferman
Congrats great work.. Its good to see cool Non arrogant people win.. I always read HOG's threads.. And Jimmyz, As well as JLP's.. Anyway CONGRATS You guys deserve it.. Dont change..... peace..

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

G

Hey everyone thanks and next year I will make it on time (lol) we have been on the move and I got back from the deepest and darkest of asia to find out I only had 9 days before I had to fly to Holland and they were 9 very stoned Days guys I had not puffed in 24 days so I was buzzed out of my brains when I arrived I thought the party was just beginning but it was nearly over Bummer my good friends Like Laurence Churniak and the the Granpa's of herboligy were all bailing on me the next morn tearfully I was informed that my frind Lee the poet who I dug as part of the welcome back home of Amsterdam had left I had no idea man and could not figure out where granpa cat had gone when Chris filled me I was blown away I had learned a lot from the poet , he and my dad had come from different sides of the same fence and we shared a few healing moments together and established our common understanding of the need for peace and unity in our own hearts before we could effect change in the hearts of those around us "the incarceration" by Lee bridges I had fallen down so low
so deep into that disemboweling
sordid pit,until it would not make
any difference what I did
Or with whom I spoke there
was still no way to early release

my position was status quo
starring into the grey prison walls
at a total loss of wit ,while trying
to unravel the folly of my travels
to a circumstance where misery
tends to increase

Hey Lee brother the man can't put you in a cage and fill you with rage anymore man !
" A funny feeling " Yeah....my mama used to say "son" trust in the lord"
yes Mama ...but it sounded funny , and I waundered who was that and what did it mean ..? and in all the places i have been and all the peoples I have met and of all the things I have done and of all the stories I have heard and the tales I have told I don't know who that is but mama was right

Missed always Luv Reef

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Reeferman told me that when he got back to Canada from Amsterdam after the 4/20 growers cup....the Canadian customs sniffer dog was 'Humping his Leg!'.......lol!

O.M.G.....the visuals!

G

:D

15dogLeg.jpg

O

OHenry

I'm glad I got to sit and listen to ya talk about your thoughts on growing Reef. Your hash certainly kicked ass and I'm looking forward to seein' ya next year. Later OH

G

Gypsy Nirvana said:
Reeferman told me that when he got back to Canada from Amsterdam after the 4/20 growers cup....the Canadian customs sniffer dog was 'Humping his Leg!'.......lol!

O.M.G.....the visuals!

the visuals indeed.....

be thankful they can't train camels to sniff drugs..........

G

They can Mountaindew they can. I in fact have a drug sniffing Camel. His habit is very expensive to support.

G

Anything and everything you bring it! Mainly glue these days as I'm broke and he can't find his loot (perhaps it's in his Hump).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts