What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

420 CUP 2005 OFFICIAL RESULTS.....YEAH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the protege

it feels nice, like many others have said, to be able to call this our community with such dedicated growers and breeders. Great job to all who entered!

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Am I bad! :bashhead:

How could I leave out JLP???

Congratulations JLP, you deserve it for all you have done for others. :friends:

SativaBelieva

@DG: I'd be very interested to see the blind test results on my sativa entry...
Sage 'n Sour... everybody loved it... fresh dry stinking bad ass buds... :yummy:

Who and what was lot 420270?... personally, my blind overall winner!!! :joint:

Big shout out to the Sour Diesel trio... Jimmynitz... Smokeypufmaster... and Rezdog... what a legendary win... 1,2&3!... :eek:
Congratulations & respect! :friends:

Whoever likes to join for another taste of my Sage 'n Sour... pull my arm... when i run by the seedsdirect store tomorrow morning at 12 to meet SPM... he has been capturing all goodies on digital format for all the readers at home to drool over... at the time i met him, my last buds on me disappeared in my grinder...

So the rendezvous tomorrow is about budshots!... :canabis:

CU All later...

G

Hey Sativa- I knew there was a sage and sour entry in there. I forget how we judged it. I really wished I had the time to zerox copy my entry form. DG- is it at all possible to save the judges form and mail it to me with my next seeds purchase? Thanks again.

ES

SativaBelieva

ES!... heard you're in town... you're the last one on my hit list... like to step by tomorrow at seedsdirect at around noon?...
Catch you later,
SB

G

congratulation's to all that entered, every one was a worthy entry

thank's to all the IC mag members who turned up and supported the event
I hope to see you all again next year
It was great getting to meet and smoke with you people and a fantastic 4:20 overall

OP

G

peeps...I survived! Got back about an hour ago...am torn to pieces as I got "upgraded" from guest to judge on tuesday morning and had about 24 hours to polish off 30 weed entries and 3 hash entries...whewwwwwwwwwwww....:eek:

Needless to say I applied myself and did not pass out in a corner...:D

Anyway, if I'm not completely wiped out I may start posting some pics this evening. Or maybe not. Depends.....:rolleyes:

:biglaugh:

Dutch hiya! Get some rest, y'all did an awesome job and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Wonderful hospitality! :friends:

This was a wonderful event people....if you haven't made it to a Cup yet, its worth every minute...start saving up 'cause you won't be sorry!

G

**and had about 24 hours to polish off 30 weed entries and 3 hash entries...whewwwwwwwwwwww...**

Holy shit@! :biglaugh:

Look forward to the reports but get some R&R ;)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...What a Fine Time....What a Wonderfull Time!

...What a Fine Time....What a Wonderfull Time!

Yes.....what a glorious time was had... and everyone seemed to have enjoyed themselves........many gorgeous entries were judged and awards were given............thanks to Dutchgrown......Red........Ronnie....Thumpa.....all the staff at 'Fat City'.....Soma....Shantibaba....Mr Haze.....Ravi Dronkers......Mila......Aryan......Gerrit....Joe.....Old Pink....Chris.....'The Bastard Brewer'.......and a host of others for helping me get this years 4/20 Growers/Breeders Cup happening....

...*now lets start planning next years event shall we?

G

YaY!

YaY!

That is great to hear, Gypsy!! Can't wait for all you to get rested up and post tales and pics of the good times :wave:
.and... yes, plan for next year!.....
:D

G

thanks again everyone, great time! congrats to the people who ranked something. it was great to meet everyone. the old lady was a little surprised with all the action. made her shy. we'll bust her out of the shell next year. still got a few days left for museums, clubs, and smokin'

here's to good weed and the ability to smoke it.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO PLACED!!!

How exciting! Looks like the world was finally officially introduced to the famous ECSD :smile: Jimmy, Rez, Smokey, looks like the summit crew did pretty damn good :biglaugh: I think this year will be very memorable! :wink: Smokey, tell your old lady not to forget the peanuts! hahahahaha!

I guess it's a good thing I didn't get my ECSD to finish in time for the cup! There'd probably be ECSD in 1st 2nd AND 3rd, hahahaha. Next year someone's got to do an ECSD hash entry!

Congrats to all! Hope you're having a fantastic time!

peace,
cc

G

hey everybody

congratulations to all the winners, some fantastic weed indeed! i had one hell of a time sampling all this years entrants whilst enjoying the program of events that the IC team had organised.

cant wait for next year!

hashstar

organicmechanic

Just got done looking at some budshots.......better get a drool cup......some of the best ganja ive ever seen. Congrats to all the winners. the ECSD is where its at. hopefully next year ill be able to attend. Keep it green....Jah guidance and protection

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
I had a great time as well.

special thanks to gypsy, dg and Red, fabulous job.

thanks to the few that braved the streets of Amsterdam and the weather with me and the bike tours.

Einsteinguy

Congrats to all the winners. Wish I was there to see. WOW ECSD three time winner. :canabis: Did all come from Rez's genetics? I hope to make next year.

Einstein :wave:

G

i think we all enjoyed ourselves ,the amount of weed going round was unreal, everyone had plenty of weed wether they were judging or not ,,i'd planned to share my judging with 3 friends but they got free upgrades to judges wich meant we had 4 judges packs (approx 4oz)to test and toke in less than 36 hours,it was a blast !!!!!!!!!!
fat city was nice ,the staff there really looked after us and the toilets were the cleanest i'd seen in the dam (even had handcream and deodarant )

overall everyone had a good time ,even after so many checks at customs lol

all the weed was of such a high standard ,all who entered are winners imo just for getting the weed there ,,,

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just a quick one before i got to work, me and Marley got home safely after a wonderful time, too much to mention now but i am gonna do a full report on the experience. So many wonderful people.
Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.