What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400W HPS Scrog - 1Plant - 450gr Harvest

oldsmoker

Hi NBG nice to see you here, the scrogs you did on og
Were inspirational hope to see something new from you soon

G

this thread has definently inspired me to buy chronic seeds for my next grow.

kyled07

I am amazed by this, 16oz off one plant.

I am currently just doing 4 plants in DWC, each time theres a mixture between Super Skunk, Big Bud and Chronic.

I'm wanting to try out a SCROG and i was wondering, do you fill the tub with all the ingredients and then just leave it or do you keep topping it up? If you top it up how do you manage it? This is the main part of doing a SCROG that im confused about, i dont get how you get into the bucket/tub to change the water and add feeds etc..

Do you flush your crops at the end? Like give them a week of clear water... or do you give them anything special at the end.. i read you gave them GH Ripen at the end, is that all?

Any tips would be greatly helpful as i am wanting to set up a SCROG for my next grow

Last edited:

XGovernor

What are your specifics of your DWC? It says a little bit in the first section, but can you be more specific on materials used.

I've read this thread front to back now twice, why did he not answer any of wikidcaligirls questions. That's the stuff I wanted to know. Shit. How long in veg did you add the screen, training to each hole in the screen or natural? I saw that you vegged 5 weeks and whatnot but how long with the screen over it before the switch. I dont think you mention what nutes were either.

I know it's old, but it would be useful.

v00doo3

yo beautiful plants. Your first one the 400 watt 16 oz plant.

Did you top that thing!! If so how many times

W

WaT iT Do?

Thats a NICE!!!!!! HIGH FIVE!!!!!!!!!

man wat a run this was... i'm hoping to have females as beautiful as yours

i had a question for you but i'm stoned outta my mind and forgot.... i'll come back and edit when it comes to me

Latest posts

Latest posts