What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400W HPS Scrog - 1Plant - 450gr Harvest

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
good to see you back again NBG, long time no see man. but i see your thumbs are as green as ever. when will we see an other of your simple hydro scrog monsta grows?

still working with the Chronic?

peace out

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
hey NBG the grow looks crazy man i hope u get back into action again
till then think u could answer some of the questions that were asked if at all possible?
itd help many out i similiar grows. scrog is alien to many includin myself and cant wait to try
thanks much and green thumbs to u my friend. way 2 grow :)

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
hehehe
=wikidcalibudgrl]And a couple Q's for ya,, you seem to know your scrog! Did you, or do you need to top the plants when scrog'n? Do you need to fiddle with the tops as they come up gettin them in the screen right, or just let um go themselves? And do you flip to 12/12 when you get a few tops through the screen or wait till it's got quite a few through it? Alot of Q's i know,, sry. but that is just the coolest thing i seen out of a 400wt, 1 plant grow!

WOW!

WOW!

That does it...

I'm going to do a SCROG in my C13 with a 400W HPS with Serious Seed's Chronic.

Now I just gotta find a place to have it shipped and get my nutes started...

darrinjefferson

the age doesnt matter....still alot of useful knowledge in this thread....that and its like a record.....so i think its good for all to see and strive for.

late

NBG

wow, chiefsmokingbud - is that you from og who did the hidden grows??
like behind a revolving bookcase ala james bond style??? (or is that a result of my overactive imagination)

Allusive

Excellent job! That's one clean set-up, and some huge nugs! What were the temps like during the grow? just wonderin....

amazing grow... :yes:

:smoke:

Truth

This was a pretty damn good grow, one of the best I've seen, I'm kind of jealous, lol. I think I want to change my whole system around and do everything exactly like NGB, because those were awesome yields for the times, and lights. I've done everything perfect, and had healthy plants, but still haven't gotten that type of yield under my 400w. NGB should show us exactly what he used, and where to buy the stuff, and the exact setup of his system with details. I'm sure the strain and the growlux bulb helped though.

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
NBG said:
wow, chiefsmokingbud - is that you from og who did the hidden grows??
like behind a revolving bookcase ala james bond style??? (or is that a result of my overactive imagination)

Yep, good to see ya still around NBG.