What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400W HPS Scrog - 1Plant - 450gr Harvest

loco81

newbie stopping by

newbie stopping by

just wanted to show some respect. nice grow man i am currently on first grow of ppp hopefully i will start mine own thread soon.
Do you top? or supercrop ? sorry if you already anwered that somewhere.

ppp grow 1000 watt 3 perpitual hydro flood and drain wtih buckets!

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2097273#post2097273

knowledge is power!

i grow for medical use and am in full compliance with my states requirements

Last edited:

mofreak

awsome pics man!! you've inspired me to try this. i have a closet about the size of yours with abig bushy lady in it.i'd like to try the scrog on the next run. i'm using a bubble bucket right now , so i don't know how that would work with changing the water and all.got any suggestions?thnx man.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
awsome pics man!! you've inspired me to try this.

this thread inspired me to start growing full stop mate :) - I've always been put off by the numbers my friends grow - the whole plant 50 and hope for the best approach always seemed more than a little risky to me in terms of the law (something I have to consider now I'm a dad) and way too much to look after for a novice like me.

since reading this I've popped a few seeds, they're sitting under pop bottle propagators just now - I can't wait to get started and get them in training for the ScrOG olympics :D

guest3589

epic... you grow that chronic real well. more than 1gpw, I don't even think I hit .5gpw in my 400hps grow. Net time I think I will do better but it seems hydro is really the ticket and I have to leave the soil behind to get better results.

Hey your motivating me to give hydro a more serious shot. I picked up some meters and am testing a little ebb & flow diy I slapped together to see if I can grok it.

mofreak

hey cool ass grow, i wanna try this next time. I was curious about gh ripen, is there a similar product in the U.S. ?

Great grow. You just showed that 1lb per plant is possible, and you don't need fuck $10k to do it. I really like the way you setup your grow medium also. Great stuff.

One Love 731

Veteran
NGB stop back in, this thread is great and I would hate to see it go away. Thanks for all you do. Karma, One Love

great thread NBG! it is very NICE..yes yes

Im going to try SCROG with my 600w, hopefully it will look something like one of yours...oh yeah btw im going to have 1 bubblegum from serious maybe it will be a big yeilder cant tell ive never had bubblegum from him :D

Standaman

Oh my dayyyyyyyys!! NGB how the hell did i not see this sooner!?! Trust me i am gonna be utilising this thread in to my grow!!! Gotta give you props mate!!

Power13

Using this thread as inspiration, I recently pulled 1.25 pounds from a Top44 single plant DWC. 600 watt hps, 3x3 screen size. I pulled a little early too, I think i could have gotten a little larger harvest had i waited a few more weeks.