What's new

400W DWC Scrog White Widow

komrade komura

Ya converting this new grower into giving scrog a go...

Ya converting this new grower into giving scrog a go...

Well done mate...as soon as my current cab grow is done, I will give scrog a go. I am doing some Low Stress Training on this grow...thanks to blueberry that decided to give me two main stems after 3 inches.

I gotta say that I love your cab. I have a cabinet I need to customise soon and yours is an inspiration..I will be asking you about it a lot if you don't mind.

Great work, It is a joy to see.

S

SafeSwoops

25 days

25 days

Sleepy- thanx man.... BRINGIN IT!!!!
WfW1- thanx alot!
Komrade komura- thanx man... It's so nice to hear you like the cab... i really appreciate that! Anything you want to ask feel free! I love to talk about it but don't want to bore anyone LOL. I can tell you that there's two major design changes happening for me after harvest. 1. 2 Dark room Louvers (spelling?) 2. E&F little table with four plants to fill the screen instead of one. I feel I overgrew in some areas trying to get one plant to fill out a rectangle. Maybe it it were a circle... or a square, but i clumped up alot... density issue :wallbash:. GL with that BB!!!
sneakinman13- thanx for checkin in! You and me both can't wait to see this baby end!

Pics!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Stay Safe :joint:

A

Amstel Light

WOW!!! nice job swoops she has come a long way, maybe try coco next time it's almost as good as dwc and a lot easier to maintain. i could not afford dwc this run and have white rhino in coco right now. tryed to upload some pics of my ghetto cool tube reflector but it was to large .

Ioni Botani

Ho mah gawd.... well thats what Im looking forward too... :) Instead of buying something for $200 bucks, you should just look into Pirate's thread on aero/nft its AMAZIN!
Thanks for the info man! If youre doing lucas, it should be at full strength, otherwise you might have deficiencies. Anyways she looks yummy man bless!
I.

Ioni Botani

Pirate y Agua YAR!

Pirate y Agua YAR!

Hey there SS, heres a link to Pirate's cave! YARG!

ALSO! As for those of you having H20 problems.....check THIS out!!! My PPM was 500 for my tap! OUCH!

Lookin good mon, Ioni cant WAIT for the White!
BLESS
I.

S

SafeSwoops

60 days

60 days

Hi IC! It's been awhile since I updated and I thought I'd show you guys where i'm at. 60 days in and damn... they are lookin yummy! My leaves have all started to look pretty bad this last week... but I think that's because i've been flushing for two weeks now with just tap water. The buds themselves... they look so damn frosty and delicious!!! I can't freakin wait...

I'm wondering what you guys think... should I chop now or let it go another week? GHS says it's an 8-10 week strain and 3 days from now makes 9 weeks. I'm getting an itchy trigger finger for sure! I'll post some shots without the light in just a few minutes.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

C

Classyathome

Nice - another week, or two if they need it.

How are the trichomes? Cloudy, amber, clear?

S

SafeSwoops

64 days... CHOPPED!

64 days... CHOPPED!

:woohoo:

I cut her down. There was a combination of reasons for cutting it down and I'll admit that one of those reasons was my own eagerness :moon: and impatience:noway:

But... I did go 64 days... that's 9weeks and a day which I think is acceptable. They look great under the micro. I went to RadioShack and bought one for like 10 bucks. Looked like a mix of smoky and amber with a few clear ones too. As for the amount? I have no idea and won't bother guessing till i weigh it dry. I figure it's OK to weigh after a week of drying right? I'm stoked! It's been a long learning process and now I finally get to see the endgame. Here's the pics:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Hope everyone is staying safe...

SS

Ioni Botani

Hell yes swoops!
Def. let us know the dry weight plz....
Anyone wanna take some bets?
I say.....
Bless....and all de best.
Ioni.

S

SafeSwoops

I'll tell ya what....... I started cleaning her up so I could hang her on the screen and it was like POOF :abduct: there's more here than I thought! I don't know how much it is but I think i'll atleast make my goal of 4ish O's. Maybe not, but some of the nuggers look promising! They look absolutely coated in crystals... but I can't get my camera to really show that. Gonna let them dry for several more days then start burping them in glass jars for awhile. Minus whatever I grab to smoke along the way of course...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Stay Safe

S

SafeSwoops

WOW... I'm such a dick!!! I can't believe I never posted the weight... Just over 6 ounces dry! And on that note... I messed up and let it all dry out too much. None the less it was the best smoke I've had in a long time and I'm absolutely stoked about the way it all went down. I'm in the middle of another grow right now but I'm going to post it in the hydro forums i think.

Stay safe everyone and thanks so much for all the help along the way

SafeSwoops